• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I'll be sure to bring the Mask 22 and Sandman S out for others to try. I should be about six weeks out from getting the Mask and the Sandman will be going to jail in the next week or two.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'll be sure to bring the Mask 22 and Sandman S out for others to try. I should be about six weeks out from getting the Mask and the Sandman will be going to jail in the next week or two.

You are going to love your mask! I was such a huge fan of my first one I bought a second a month back or so... I will look forward to hearing the sandman though, I'm wanting one, but idk if the "short" is for me without hearing it first.

nj4020

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    I am finally done. I was able to find the suppressors that I wanted, and I plan to SBR my INGO lowers. I am in the process of filling out form 1's. Can you submit multiple form 1's in the same envelope? Can you send one check for the total? Or, should I send a check and submit each individually? I also have multiple form 4's to submit. Do the same guidelines apply to them? Thanks in advance.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I'm not done shopping but I'm getting mixed info on 41F. I thought you just had to have your paperwork post marked by July 13th now some people are telling me it has to be pending by July 13th. Any reliable info on this?

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I'm done! Purchased a octane 45 today. If anybody still shopping Acme Sports in Seymour has a ton of suppressors in stock at great prices. They had a osprey 45 and a Ti-tant 45.

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    Just got off the phone with the ATF. I mailed a form 4 in mid may and its still not in pending status that's how far behind they are. He said they are putting form 4 and 1s in the system as pending from march right now. I also asked if I sent another one in am I ok. He said yes they will run all form 1s and form 4s the "old way" if post marked before 7/13/16. Hope this helps we are all in for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg wait I bet I don't get my may filled can back till next year.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Just got off the phone with the ATF. I mailed a form 4 in mid may and its still not in pending status that's how far behind they are. He said they are putting form 4 and 1s in the system as pending from march right now. I also asked if I sent another one in am I ok. He said yes they will run all form 1s and form 4s the "old way" if post marked before 7/13/16. Hope this helps we are all in for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg wait I bet I don't get my may filled can back till next year.
    Wow that sucks! I already had five stamps in jail before I mailed off three at lunch today.

Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    E-filed 5 form 1's today(4 sbr's and a homemade can) and may stop by Acme in Seymour to see if I can get a couple form 4's going before the deadline:n00b:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Praying for a Form 3 transfer approval today, so I can get my Form 4 postmarked today. :nailbite::nailbite::nailbite:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have not been able to get logged into efile. I don't really need anything else NFA but what the heck. I'll try again later tonight.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Whew! Sent off my forms for two new cans today (.22LR and 9mm Osprey). Made sure the post office gave me that July 12, 2016 post mark. Now its waiting time.

Top Bottom