• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    P.S. My delicate emotional sensitivities were not stung (such as in the case of our dear JennyBird)...I did, however, transfer a minuscule amount of Pepsi from my schnoz to my keyboard...which did, in fact, sting a little...

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've had a few. I've given one, though I wish I hadn't. It was impulsive.

The few I've had have been more than compensated for by friends who saw through the issue at hand.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    P.S. My delicate emotional sensitivities were not stung (such as in the case of our dear JennyBird)...I did, however, transfer a minuscule amount of Pepsi from my schnoz to my keyboard...which did, in fact, sting a little...

If only I could have seen that. It would have given me comfort and made my neg rep sting a little less.

And I'll have to send you an extra rep just for taking a hit for me! :D

I've had a few. I've given one, though I wish I hadn't. It was impulsive.

The few I've had have been more than compensated for by friends who saw through the issue at hand.

Yeah, the one who negrepped me would prolly have been pretty ticked had he known how many friends made up for it. I think that's when I got my gold badge. :D God I love you guys!!!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I got a couple...thanks to trolls and good friends (you know who you are :D rhymes with spoilers :))
    I have returned a couple, one I did not, as I believe they truly didn't think it through before they did so, so I left them alone.

Last edited:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I've gotten a bunch, which is to be expected. When you stir the pot vigorously, you're going to need an apron.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I've gotten a bunch, which is to be expected. When you stir the pot vigorously, you're going to need an apron.
    20959.jpg

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    That is scary. I was scrolling down hoping to see a pot and a big wooden spoon. No such luck.

Has anyone neg repped a mod? That would be ballsy.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I got one from a member who I don't know. I posted in reply to a supposed joke, the supposed joke was actually a dangerous act and I said so. The 'red' dot on my rep points came from another person who said I misunderstood the joke. Clearly I understood the joke, but thought that it would have been clearly dangerous if implement and said so in a post.

Its his option to offer up the red ding on my reputation. I can't even recall who he was. Guess I didn't think enough of it to think about it until this thread.

That is scary. I was scrolling down hoping to see a pot and a big wooden spoon. No such luck.

Has anyone neg repped a mod? That would be ballsy.
    I believe have done that. Perhaps TWICE.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom