• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I've never had one; they seem quite pointless to me...No matter how justifiable the neg rep is, you are getting one in return anyway.
    Not true. I got one and didn't return it. It wasn't that person's fault they have no sense of humor. :rolleyes: It is rather pointless. It's not like it would change my opinion or outlook. Some people take themselves waaaay too seriously.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I've never had one; they seem quite pointless to me...No matter how justifiable the neg rep is, you are getting one in return anyway.

Oh great! I have spent all this time trying desperately to get over the feelings of worthlessness that I've developed because of my negative rep, and now you go and tell me that's worthless too! And here I thought I was nearly done with therapy! :crying:

;)

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Give in to temptation and let me have it!!!
    That's almost like telling someone you've never been punched in the face before, and they offer to provide the experience, and you tell them to go for it. :lmfao:

Well, not nearly close to the same level but you get the point.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is a negative reputation? How do you get one? How do you know if you have gotten one?

When you find someone else's post you either like (maybe for giving good information, maybe it made you laugh, maybe you just felt like giving positive rep) or dislike, (opposite of the above (duh, Bill!)) you can click on the
    reputation.gif
    symbol on the post and either "I agree" or "I disagree" with it. You can also leave a comment with that.

It shows up below the person's name who wrote the post, either with
    reputation_redh.gif
    reputation_red.gif
    reputation_green.gif
    reputation_greenh.gif
    , or
    reputation_gold.gif
    and
    reputation_bronzestar.gif
    reputation_silverstar.gif
    reputation_goldstar.gif
    symbols.

As for your own, you'll see that up under the "Welcome" text on the upper right of your INGO window, just below where it says, "Private Messages".

You can also go back and read up to the most recent 30 comments you've gotten by clicking on
    nav_usercp.gif
    up top.

Hope this helps!

Blessings,
    Bill

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Silly girl..."triple dog dares" must come from the recieving party. :):

Don't chicken your way out! That flag pole was the receiving party and you didn't here it utter a word did you? :@ya:

hehehe

No...even as pointless as I think they are...I can't bring myself to do it. ;)

I can't help but respect that. Good for you! Resisting temptation is no easy task my friend!

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I have no shame. Who wants a negative rep.? I'll sacrafice my impeccable status as an upstanding forum member to further the understanding of how the system works.

Please provide names and I'll blaze away.:@ya:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom