• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Wow. That took some cajones for sure, not just some kid on the street. This means some hardened thug has a free high-power weapon.
    Yep. I hope they find it soon. I hope the other two are convicted and stay in a cage for a long time.
    From what I understand, Indiana has a catch and release program, lets hope, not this time.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, no horse holders? Everyone just got out of the car and Keystone Kopped the door?

No one watching the horses??? All that money for Timmy Tactical s**t and they don't have some dude lean up against the car? I hope they looked tactical at least because they didn't act all tactical.

Anderson Police Department calls for a horse holder:

304536.jpg

Indiana has a catch and release program

Really? We do? How does one apply to said program?:D

Last edited:

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    So, no horse holders? Everyone just got out of the car and Keystone Kopped the door?

No one watching the horses??? All that money for Timmy Tactical s**t and they don't have some dude lean up against the car? I hope they looked tactical at least because they didn't act all tactical.

They didn't even tie their horses to a hitching post.

"Police say the SUV was inadvertently left unlocked as officers were focused on executing the search warrant."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yep. I hope they find it soon. I hope the other two are convicted and stay in a cage for a long time.
    From what I understand, Indiana has a catch and release program, lets hope, not this time.

What do you consider a "long time?"

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

Anderson Police Department calls for a horse holder:

304536.jpg

Really? We do? How does one apply to said program?:D

Kirk, I have seen EXACTLY that three different times in my apartment complex here in Lafayette. (Yes, i know, i need to relocate). Cops are searching for a suspect or are inside serving warrants, cars running and doors wide open in the parking lots. NO ONE watching them. The last time, I was out walking my dog (and open carrying), I stopped and watched the car. There were about 5-6 young men milling around the parking lot eyeballing it. When the officer returned, I told him about all the interest in his open vehicle. He stammered a bit, and then said have a nice day, and got in and drove off.

I would think locking the cars would be automatic, given the amount of weaponry and electronics inside. But hey, what do I know.

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    So if they were to ban guns and only Leo could have firearms do they not think things like this would happen on a more regular basis? So now you'd have a completely unarmed society with an armed criminal and not enough Leo... good concept antis.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Well, at least it wasn't one of their M14s, Thomsons or 870's that slowly keep disappearing... Or any of the dozen unregistered Grease Guns in the back of the lockup that finely got turned into parts kits and sold a few years ago.
    At least that's what I've been told,, more than once..

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk, I have seen EXACTLY that three different times in my apartment complex here in Lafayette. (Yes, i know, i need to relocate). Cops are searching for a suspect or are inside serving warrants, cars running and doors wide open in the parking lots. NO ONE watching them.

Yeah, but you missed the important questions, like how tactical was their selection of eyewear/sunglasses or boots? Did they look all tactical and stuff?

Shoes that take a shine, 8 point hats and ties. When they dressed like that they were smart enough to have a horse holder.

I pay for that stuff. Draw straws and leave one guy behind.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I pay for that stuff. Draw straws and leave one guy behind.

I would have to agree with Kirk. Tax dollars will have to replace all that equipment.

Maybe, many patrol rifles are privately owned, most of the guys I work with have bought their own. Mine is my own. If it gets stolen, no insurance, no tax money, I replace it out of my pocket.

Top Bottom