12 reasons why Obama is the best president of all time.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    lib-head-explode-300x225.jpg

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    REASON 1: Under the Obama presidency, my gun club saw a surge in membership and everyone promptly paid their dues!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    It went from laughable to depressing pretty quickly.

The following snippet was #5
    He's for the middle class......because he said he's for the middle class. WTF? "Enough said"? I don't even know what growing from the middle out means and Hillary talks that crap all the time too. I'd like to hear his definition of growing from the middle out is. Like paying 50% more for your health insurance? Like waking up one day and finding out that residency is equal or better than citizenship? That having your earnings pilfered so 1/5 of the country can have food, housing, bogus disability benefits, etc. on your back.

He is for the middle class. Here are just a few of the comments made by President Barack Obama in recent months: "Rebuilding our economy starts with strengthening the middle class. Extending tax breaks on 98 percent of families now would give hardworking Americans the security and confidence they need." In July 2012, during a visit to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, he said, "The vision of a strong middle class is what we're fighting for. What we need is somebody who's going to fight every single day to grow the middle class because that's how our economy grows, from the middle out, from the bottom up, where everybody has got a shot. That's how the economy grows." Enough said.

Webster-dl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2014
    United States
    Hmph. That person wrote that?

That's just the problem...with Obama it's always "Enough said" and Nothing DONE. Seriously...if we say people are great presidents based on what they SAY they want to do, then every Miss America is the best president after her speech wanting "world peace".

Idiot. So if Obama SAYS something out of his Anus (which apparently has been the actual body part running the Oval Office for almost 6 years now), then it is an equivalent to actual accomplishment? Liberals are so feeble-minded...

So Jen Psaki gives a "thumbs-up" tweet to the Ukraine, and that's the equivalent of actually stopping the invasion?

Hey everyone! I just wrote something out of my behind on the Self Defense forum! I'm now as good as a Supreme Court justice with a long list of significant legal decisions!

He likes saying all sorts of crap. And when he's afraid he might have to back it up, he has his proxies say it for him. But it's all HIS idiotic ideas.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I can't decide whether absurdity of that article exceeds the tragedy that an adult human being actually believes those things.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Ah, the 'Obummer Boot-Licker Libtards'. They never cease to amaze with the breadth and depth of their inane banality.
    But hey, they're 'consistent'! :rofl:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Reads like "12 Good Reasons Mathew Lynch Should Be Committed." Where did he get brain washed?
    Look at his bio at the website reference at the top of the article.
    I assume his K-12 experience was in Philly
    Liberal Philly college with reputation for "social mobility"
    Continuing academic career at two exclusionary institutions.

Top Bottom