12 reasons why Obama is the best president of all time.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I got as far as "He is for civil rights" before I had to call foul;

WZ-FBREFFLG.jpg

Unsportsmanlike conduct; author is trying to insult my intelligence
    No, no...

King Barry IS for civil rights...

Just not YOURS!

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    It's interesting that he believes the racial divide has narrowed in the past six years. From what I see on a day to day basis, oue country is more racially divided than in any other time in my life....

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Here is the beginning, middle, and end of this writer's thesis summarized in one paragraph:

"I have yet to find the words to describe the overwhelming sense of satisfaction I felt on Nov. 4, 2008 when Obama won the popular vote by 53 percent. With tears in my eyes, and joy in my heart, I stood alongside people of color across the nation as we celebrated America's first inauguration of a black president. As a young black man, I felt a true sense of patriotism as I witnessed our country rally together to show, finally, that we are more concerned about who is the most qualified man for the job, regardless of race or age..."

SYNOPSIS:
    "He is Black. He had me from Hello."

The 12 points which follow are claims which could equally be made about any recent Democratic President.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's interesting that he believes the racial divide has narrowed in the past six years. From what I see on a day to day basis, oue country is more racially divided than in any other time in my life....

It's no coincidence that the increase in racial animus accelerated sharply when the current president took office. He has many accomplices who share his agenda as well as the weak who are complicit because they fear being labeled "racist."

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I think Matthew Lynch must have been dropped on his head by his mother as a child. The sad part about his opinion is that he will probably find work in promoting his distortion of the truth in a public education administrative position.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    As the resident libtard/sheeple, here's my take.
    1. Puff piece
    2. Not well thought out
    3. Very weak
    4. Even Barack would be embarrassed by the lack of insight.
    5. And, besides, he left out "he talks pretty."

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I assume that this guy is educated simply because he has some alphabet behind his name so I refer to his ilk as educated idiots .

Kinda hard to believe he got off Barry's knob long enough to actually write that garbage .

The Drifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Cedar Lake
    Never in my 60 some years on this earth, have I read to the end such a load of crap . I now feel stupider for having read it. I , it,s , well ,lost for words. Some one make it stop !!!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Here is the beginning, middle, and end of this writer's thesis summarized in one paragraph:

"I have yet to find the words to describe the overwhelming sense of satisfaction I felt on Nov. 4, 2008 when Obama won the popular vote by 53 percent. With tears in my eyes, and joy in my heart, I stood alongside people of color across the nation as we celebrated America's first inauguration of a black president. As a young black man, I felt a true sense of patriotism as I witnessed our country rally together to show, finally, that we are more concerned about who is the most qualified man for the job, regardless of race or age..."

SYNOPSIS:
    "He is Black. He had me from Hello."

The 12 points which follow are claims which could equally be made about any recent Democratic President.
    Except for the fact that his record was noticeably absent of any substantive achievement that made him qualified, other than voting "Present" :D

Top Bottom