• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    I was on glocktalk a while ago and saw mention of a site called democraticunderground.com. Went there and looked around. You would not believe the hatred going around there, most of it aimed at US. I sez 'ok this is a golden opportunity'. I plan to have me some fun with that buncha nuts. You are all invited to join me, The more the merrier.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    You can't argue with a brick wall so I'm not going to even try. The posts are pretty ridiculous, though. Here's my favorite theme of the bunch - our country is no longer a democracy because they didn't get their wish to ban guns. I find that funny considering how their God and Saviour, Odumbo himself, has pretty much wiped his butt with the Constitution and bypassed our governmental checks and balances any time it was convenient.

Oh, and here was the idiot argument of the night: "Criminals will get guns no matter what. But if this stops even a couple of murders it will all be worth it." So, someone is more than willing to give up personal freedoms of everyone to stop a few. I guess the poster didn't think about the slippery slope that will follow.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That's alright. They have a site for them and can keep it. I would hate to have a bunch of people joining INGO just to cause problems.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    As a mod I'm sure they'd be sniffed out and banned before they could get 5 posts in. Of course, they'd probably freak out knowing that most gun owners are not knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who get excited about violence.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I was on glocktalk a while ago and saw mention of a site called democraticunderground.com. Went there and looked around. You would not believe the hatred going around there, most of it aimed at US. I sez 'ok this is a golden opportunity'. I plan to have me some fun with that buncha nuts. You are all invited to join me, The more the merrier.

This is the dumbest thing I've been exposed to in the last 24 hours, and I listened to Feinstein, Schumer, and Leahy testify all afternoon.

You can't believe the hatred they spew? Have you read INGO? What about the stupid bull**** namecalling that happens here? You think that this community is a bastion of civility and poise? Most of the posts in the political forums here are just as petty and ignorant as anything the "libtards" (an exceedingly immature term on its own) are saying in their corner of the Internet.

Damn near everyone in this glass house has a ****load of stones at the ready.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I poked my head around there a bit. Crazy stuff they are spewing out, but if I was on their side I'm sure our posts would sound similar.

logic-dictates-captain-battaile-politics-1357907815.jpg

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    Not worth the time an effort to argue with folks like that. they are set in their ways and a few debates back and forth isnt going to rock their view.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I like to stir the pot as much as anyone, but it really won't accomplish anything to go too their stronghold and try to change their minds. As someone said you will be banned in 5 posts. You can keep reading their posts, but their propoganda programs are strong and you may be converted. You may as well stay here so you don't have to convert.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I like to stir the pot as much as anyone, but it really won't accomplish anything to go too their stronghold and try to change their minds. As someone said you will be banned in 5 posts. You can keep reading their posts, but their propoganda programs are strong and you may be converted. You may as well stay here so you don't have to convert.

Once converted you run the risk of a member here shooting you to take you out of our misery.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This is the dumbest thing I've been exposed to in the last 24 hours, and I listened to Feinstein, Schumer, and Leahy testify all afternoon.

You can't believe the hatred they spew? Have you read INGO? What about the stupid bull**** namecalling that happens here? You think that this community is a bastion of civility and poise? Most of the posts in the political forums here are just as petty and ignorant as anything the "libtards" (an exceedingly immature term on its own) are saying in their corner of the Internet.

This type of post always leads me to wonder.......why would someone continue to frequent a forum that is so horrible?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh

The difference being is that on INGO the strikes come from frustration and anger. On that trash site the venom is the result of blind, vapid allegiance to an ideology that will result in harm to others and not only our society but the world as a whole.

Look at Europe, these little scurrying vermin take and destroy.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville

Only a weak mind can be converted by their drivel.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    They may already be here.

That's alright. They have a site for them and can keep it. I would hate to have a bunch of people joining INGO just to cause problems.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised to find some of them are already here. We have members who seem determined to help them make their point. I found this interesting.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/a-wa...on-explosions/

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    This type of post always leads me to wonder.......why would someone continue to frequent a forum that is so horrible?

It was once said of the Howard Stern show that the average fan listened for an hour, #1 reason was to see what he said next.
    Average non fan listened for 1 1/2 hours, #1 reason was to see what he would say next.

Either that or some people like having their panties in a bunch.

m4lover

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Let them have their fun.

Psalms 49:10 For he sees that even the wise die; the fool and the stupid alike must perish and leave their wealth to others.

Even if you're not religious, you have to agree with that ^

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    They're not new....
    DU has been a major watering hole for the Left Wing Loons for several years.
    They ramped up their attacks on Conservative web sites when "O" announced his run for POTUS.
    Their MO is to infiltrate sites like this and try to pit members against each other in an attempt to make the site collapse.
    I've seen it happen first hand. :noway:
    I'm sure we have our share of DU dipsticks on INGO.
    They're not too hard to spot.
    They leave heated arguments and pissed off members wherever they go.

Top Bottom