• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MG77

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    What's funny is I flipped over the that site and can't see much difference than what is reported on CNN and MSNBC......:dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You can't argue with a brick wall so I'm not going to even try. The posts are pretty ridiculous, though. Here's my favorite theme of the bunch - our country is no longer a democracy because they didn't get their wish to ban guns. I find that funny considering how their God and Saviour, Odumbo himself, has pretty much wiped his butt with the Constitution and bypassed our governmental checks and balances any time it was convenient.

Oh, and here was the idiot argument of the night: "Criminals will get guns no matter what. But if this stops even a couple of murders it will all be worth it." So, someone is more than willing to give up personal freedoms of everyone to stop a few. I guess the poster didn't think about the slippery slope that will follow.

That's funny. We never have been a democracy. It's a representitive republic. In a democracy, the majority can vote the minority into slavery. Even if they are thinking that a majority wants gun control, they would be wrong. Their cooked polls might show that, but if asked in a non-biased way, I don't think the majority would vote for gun control. They get their 90% numbers by calling select groups and asking questions like "If you could save a child's life by removing a gun from a mentally ill person, would you do it?" The vast majority would answer 'Yes' and they would chalk it up in favor of gun control. I think you could get a favorable gun control poll on INGO by manipulating the question and interpreting the result. But, ask a straight question and you would get a better answer.

JAFO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    We have to read this slop.. we have to keep up with the nonsense.. They will not stop, this defeat is only a temporary setback for them. They will continue. They have been nibbling away at us for 50 years.
    Read their nonsense, get mad, vote, and fund our allies.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    544793_363320307106859_370087030_n.jpg

The ricin suspect
    Pundit Press: Paul Kevin Curtis, Ricin Letter Suspect, Revealed to be Democrat

A christian terrorist? Hmmmmm

mima07

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    central Indiana
    I wouldn't waste my time on such websites.
    Such people are unable to consider or care to understand a difference of opinion. Ridicule and disparagment becomes a substitute for genuine dialogue between individuals. Liberals and conservatives have both been guilty.
    Some of my favorite phrases that come to mind when running into extremists who are incapable of thinking outside their boxed in world view

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." - Thomas Pynchon

"The two pillars of 'political correctness' are:
    a) willful ignorance
    b) steadfast refusal to face the truth" - George MacDonald

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain
    "A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

"Don't cast your pearls before swine.
    Let the dead bury the dead." - Jesus

Top Bottom