• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If the Clinton State Department has their way. They'd like some people to fill out forms that many, if not most of us couldn't fill out. I certainly couldn't. Not to the depth they want. I grew up traveling the country and the world, I have no idea what some of my old addresses were. Phone numbers for old supervisors? Shoot, I can't even remember most of their names.

This is just another attempt to make things harder on people wanting to leave the country. For good or for business or pleasure. Fortunately, this is still a project in the works and it can be commented on.

State Dept. wants to make it harder to get a passport

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I couldn't fill out half of that form. No idea of phone numbers, addresses, or even names of old supervisors. Half of it they can get from the census, so let 'em look there.

Pre- and post-natal care? None of their business!

Circumstances and religious events at birth? None of their business!

Of course, this may not be the actual document. Anyone have a second source?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Illegals?? This is for catchin' terrorists!! Only Al-Qaeda would refuse to fill that form out! We've got them on the run now.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    From what I'm seeing is that it would be about .5% of all people applying for a passport and it will be given to people with questionable citizenship or identity.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Yikes. Has anyone seen any of the criteria used to determine whom they'll require to fill out this form?

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    They just want you to sit at the house, eating Cheeto's and collecting a check from the .gov.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    It might start out as "some applicants", but it will end up being "every applicant."

You gotta love laws that are so detailed about the extent to which the gov can hassle you, but yet so vague about the circumstance allowing this authority to be wielded.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Yikes. Has anyone seen any of the criteria used to determine whom they'll require to fill out this form?

It might start out as "some applicants", but it will end up being "every applicant."

You gotta love laws that are so detailed about the extent to which the gov can hassle you, but yet so vague about the circumstance allowing this authority to be wielded.

Nah, it's really easy to tell who has to fill out the "expanded" form....do you have a mark on your hand or forehead? No? OK, here's this form, go through that door and someone will *ahem* take care of you.

purple may or may not be applied to the above at the reader's discretion.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    From what I'm seeing is that it would be about .5% of all people applying for a passport and it will be given to people with questionable citizenship or identity.

Sounds like something a government plant would say.

.5% of the 12 to 17 million people who apply for passports a year comes out to 60,000 to 85,000 people. That's roughly the number of Sinti, Lalleri, and Roma that were living in and around Germany in the late 1920s/early 1930s. Gypsies would have trouble naming their relatives and previous employers too. I'm pretty sure that anyone who knows history knows where this is going.

Given that Hillary is known for her antisemetic outbursts and that Hillary Clinton was born 909 days after Hitler's death, it's pretty obvious what's really going on...

Top Bottom