• ...and so much more!
  • kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    I left a comment and gave them Ranger's name :laugh:

I have a TWIC and like a one step above General Clearance for the Feds, can't see giving them all this extra info just so I can go to the Caribbean and get plowed on daiquiris :n00b:

Ol' Wiley

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Indiucky (Clark Co.)
    It took me every bit of the 5 days I had to collect and fill out the info back to 10 years... couldn't imagine how long it'd take back to birth.
    Let me add I was in the military and had a highly mobile family growing up.

I think they should give you a certain amount of days to collect and fill it out, just to make it that much more ridiculous.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They said it should take 45 minutes. If it takes more than that you must be making stuff up and not telling the whole truth.

When I first became a securities broker, many years ago now (since left that field), I had to fill out the U-4 form. That required that I detail all residence and employment history, with contacts and info, over the prior 10 years. I can state with absolute certainty it took me longer than 45 minutes. In fact, if you don't have a copy of your résumé with you and all that housing information with you, it can be a royal pain in the ***.

Perhaps they should have written that in purple.

Top Bottom