• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    5 arrested in immigration protest face deportation | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Illegal aliens are angry about legislation that will take away their in-state tuition rates. They were arrested yesterday after breaking into Gov. Daniels outer office. Now that they could be deported, they are on a hunger strike....

What is a hunger strike supposed to accomplish? Am I supposed to feel sorry for somebody that refuses to eat when they are given food because he/she is pissed? I thought it was kids did that crap at the dinner table.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well we better hurry and get them back to their home country fast so they dont starve to death here and then we would have to pay to bury them at sea. oh wait thats only for muslim terrorists, never mind. let them starve.

on another note how do you break into a door thats usually open? if they were illegal mexican nationals they must have climbed through the glass window at the top of the door and broke it I guess.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Hey, at least we can tell who the illegal immigrants are now, just wait a few weeks and see who has ribs showing. :D

Top Bottom