• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    because they are criminals that need to be sent back. criminals are entitled to nothing but punishment for their crimes..

The only thing that makes them a criminal though, is the lack of a government document.

I find it hard to condemn a man who works hard and pays his taxes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I work hard and pay taxes, so I should be able to steal from you. The only thing I would be missing is a receipt for the stuff.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I wish we could shoot them before they cross the border. I despise these illegal invaders no matter what country or ethnicity they are. I want to deport them all. we know who a lot of them are. lets round them up and deport them. lets offer cash rewards for information leading to the arrest and deportation of illegals. make them turn on each other. deny them ALL services and assistance. start taking away business licenses to employers who give illegals a job. severely fine landlords who give them residency. we can rid ourselves of this problem people. get a backbone. the majority of us do not want illegals here so lets stand up and ship them out.
    REFUSE TO GIVE THEIR SPAWN AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BORN HERE. politicians are afraid to act because they want the "hispanic" vote. this is true. well how about WE the PEOPLE make them afraid of us real American citizens who came from LEGAL immigrants.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The only thing that makes them a criminal though, is the lack of a government document.

I find it hard to condemn a man who works hard and pays his taxes.
    then you will never get it. i do not care what you think on this issue. those of us who have the backbone to do whats legal and right will handle it. you just sit back and let the professionals handle it.

im speaking about whats right by the law that is just. your just talking about your personal feelings. bleeding hearts have no place in this issue.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I work hard and pay taxes, so I should be able to steal from you. The only thing I would be missing is a receipt for the stuff.

That's a heck of a leap. I disagree with the redistribution of wealth. All social programs should go away.

I also think that the only difference between a criminal and a "foreign national" is an expired work visa should also go away.

Once we change the federal tax structure to sales based instead of income based, we'll also see an end to most of the identity theft, and class warfare.

Immigrants, legal or otherwise, have done less harm to this country than the native citizenry.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    then you will never get it. i do not care what you think on this issue. those of us who have the backbone to do whats legal and right will handle it. you just sit back and let the professionals handle it.

im speaking about whats right by the law that is just. your just talking about your personal feelings. bleeding hearts have no place in this issue.

It's not a bleeding heart, it's the issue of fairness. We may as well round up and shoot all the looters and moochers too as taking money from someone else shouldn't be legal and isn't right.

Enforcing border security is something that I have always believed in as well. I've got no problem with that.

There is more to illegal immigration than just border crossing though.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    That's a heck of a leap. I disagree with the redistribution of wealth. All social programs should go away.

I also think that the only difference between a criminal and a "foreign national" is an expired work visa should also go away.

Once we change the federal tax structure to sales based instead of income based, we'll also see an end to most of the identity theft, and class warfare.

Immigrants, legal or otherwise, have done less harm to this country than the native citizenry.

maybe true, but NOW their potential votes are blinding our dirty politicians with promises of votes. also, its OURS to mess up or fix. not the foreigners. obviously they have ****ed up their country so now thats why they wanna come here. I dont want more failures coming to my country!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    It's not a bleeding heart, it's the issue of fairness. We may as well round up and shoot all the looters and moochers too as taking money from someone else shouldn't be legal and isn't right.

Enforcing border security is something that I have always believed in as well. I've got no problem with that.

There is more to illegal immigration than just border crossing though.

yes, we should shoot looters and thieves. beggars, not so much. let them beg. you have a CHOICE to support them or not.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    maybe true, but NOW their potential votes are blinding our dirty politicians with promises of votes. also, its OURS to mess up or fix. not the foreigners. obviously they have ****ed up their country so now thats why they wanna come here. I dont want more failures coming to my country!

Agreed on that. If your culture caused your country to fail, you shouldn't expect to be able to practice it here.

I'm not interested in America becoming Mexico or Columbia or Cuba.

Although, we have plenty of native born that would like to see us become Canada or England or France.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Also!!! It's illegal for non-citizens to vote.

Right on the voter registration form it asks if you are a citizen.

So, it makes me wonder why any politician would pander to a group that has no voting privelege, unless the voter registration system is corrupt or inept or both.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Agreed on that. If your culture caused your country to fail, you shouldn't expect to be able to practice it here.

I'm not interested in America becoming Mexico or Columbia or Cuba.

Although, we have plenty of native born that would like to see us become Canada or England or France.

well unless we act its going to become that! they are the fastest growing people in this country and once you let 2 in they turn into a thousand.

the native born just need slapped around a bit.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Also!!! It's illegal for non-citizens to vote.

Right on the voter registration form it asks if you are a citizen.

So, it makes me wonder why any politician would pander to a group that has no voting privelege, unless the voter registration system is corrupt or inept or both.

if obama makes a campaign promise to illegals this week when he is down in texas, saying that if he is re-elected to a second term he will push for all illegals to have citizenship, then basicly you can count on 4 more years of obama. if illegals can get jobs and welfare then you can bet your savings they are also voting.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

So what are you doing about this situation besides gripping about it on a gun forum? :)

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    deportation for those already here. and death to those who are invading at the borders. you know all it would take is a few corpses and it would stop over 75% of illegals trying to cross.

Are you a native American? With your logic you should be shot too. :D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I hope they get deported in a quick fashion, and then starve to death.

We cant deport them fast enough. And let them deal with life in Mexico see if they appreciate what they have been stealing here then.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

But we do have social programs that redistribute the wealth. So people that are here illegally are on food stamps. That is taking something of value that they are not entitled too. Explain to me again how that was a leap. Theft is theft. The schools are overwhelmed in some areas by the large number of children that illegals have. They are getting an education paid for by the all of us, that they should not be entitled too. They get free lunches while at the school. Something they should not be entitled.... the theft from the citizens of this country continue. They go to our Emergency rooms and do not pay. That is paid for by all of us that have insurance or pay for medical services. They have to get the money from somewhere. So once again. They are stealing from us. They drive vehicles without insurance. So all of us have to pay more for our insurance to cover the additional costs incurred due to the. The theft continues. So even if you do get ride of the social programs (which we will never do and all of us know it), their theft from all of us will continue. I don't think it is much of a leap at all.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom