• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh my!!!

No wonder the feds are running in circles like panicked puppies. The FBI's agent was setting up the Border Patrol for an ambush and the FBI knew it and did nothing. Holy Cow. Blue on blue, not friendly fire, but premeditated Murder, murder most foul.

And now we have the grounds for an interagency civil war, not a cold war, but a hot one. Federal agents plotting to murder other federal agents.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/fbi-criminal-informant-complicit-in-brian-terrys-death-pjm-exclusive/

"A source tells PJM that the FBI knew from wiretaps that the CI was using their information to set up an ambush."

I honestly did not think it was this bad. I did not think the FBI would stoop this low to outright Murder in order to advance a political agenda in gun control. This is madness.

I hope and pray that these are only allegations. If not, the very integrity of federal law enforcement could come crashing down around .gov's ears.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The FBI (and most of the rest of the alphabet groups) is being used now as a tool of the Obama administration. They investigate based upon what their political officers tell them to do.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh, yeah, before I forget, remember that thread where people were freaking out that the CCS on the criminal prosecution was sealed by the federal judge and I poo-poo'd the hysteria?

I'm sorry to be so blase. This is much, much worse than I had reckoned.

This is nuclear.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    It's worse then I thought, but I sure hope they were not planning on offing this guy and only engaging him, either way thats almost as bad.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wow.

I think I picked the wrong week to start re-reading "Unintended Consequences." I thought it would be kinda quaint, in the post-Heller era to recall what things were like back in the mid to late 90s....

Reality is WAY more whacked than fiction....

Edit: oh... and I don't think "blue on blue" is the right label. This is awfully close to "false flag."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I honestly did not think it was this bad. I did not think the FBI would stoop this low to outright Murder in order to advance a political agenda in gun control. This is madness.

On an unrelated note...
    On March 30, the 30th anniversary of the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan, Jim Brady, who sustained a debilitating head wound in the attack, and his wife, Sarah, came to Capitol Hill to push for a ban on the controversial “large magazines.” Brady, for whom the law requiring background checks on handgun purchasers is named, then met with White House press secretary Jay Carney. During the meeting, President Obama dropped in and, according to Sarah Brady, brought up the issue of gun control, “to fill us in that it was very much on his agenda,” she said.
    “I just want you to know that we are working on it,” Brady recalled the president telling them. “We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”
    Minor noted that this under-the-radar anecdote matches up with other reporting:
    The statement reinforces an article in the Huffington Post describing how the administration is exploring ways to bypass Congress and enact gun control through executive action.
    The Department of Justice reportedly is holding meetings discussing the White House’s options for enacting regulations on its own or through adjoining agencies and departments. “Administration officials said talk of executive orders or agency action are among a host of options that President Barack Obama and his advisers are considering. “

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You know, but in a morally relativistic way, it isn't that far off from the principle of F&F.

F&F = knowingly allow illegal guns to be used to kill people in Mexico, including LEOs
    This = knowingly allow illegal guns to be used to kill people in the US, including LEOs

In for a penny, in for a pound.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I was attempting to avoid using conspiracy theorist language, but have very few alternatives here.

This is rambonian in its "through the looking glassness".

Rep inbound for coining the word, "rambonian."

Honestly, I'm not surprised at all. I think most conspiracy theories break down because they assume a huge network going all the way to the top, with people knowingly doing all these bad things.

I think it's more like creating a particular climate where people who would normally put themselves in check think that the rules have changed and they can do what they want.

Kind of like Watergate. Combine Liddy's natural tendency to go nutjob with some vague instructions from his higher ups and general attitude set by Nixon and you get the break in, even though I don't think Nixon specifically authorized it or knew it would happen beforehand.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Just add the FBI to the list of agencies that need to be defunded.
    The big problem is that that nothing will happen to those responsible, they will be reassigned or they will retire.No criminal charges forthcoming

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Oh my!!!

No wonder the feds are running in circles like panicked puppies. The FBI's agent was setting up the Border Patrol for an ambush and the FBI knew it and did nothing. Holy Cow. Blue on blue, not friendly fire, but premeditated Murder, murder most foul.

And now we have the grounds for an interagency civil war, not a cold war, but a hot one. Federal agents plotting to murder other federal agents.

PJ Media » FBI Criminal Informant Complicit in Brian Terry’s Death (PJM Exclusive)

"A source tells PJM that the FBI knew from wiretaps that the CI was using their information to set up an ambush."

I hope and pray that these are only allegations. If not, the very integrity of federal law enforcement could come crashing down around .gov's ears.

This admin has no rules or laws to follow. They simply don't care.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Why all the surprise?

They murdered dozens of people at Waco, they murdered the Weavers at Ruby Ridge, why is this such a change for them?

They've been doing it since they blew away 3 innocent citizens at the Little Bohemia Lodge.

When the FBI can gain anything by murdering people, they do it.

What else is new?

Top Bottom