• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No story here. Move along. Nothing to see.

Contrary to popular belief I am not one who has super glued the TV channel selector to FOX NEWS so while watching the Republican Convention yesterday I tended to skip channels, mostly watching CNN and PBS for their coverage but hitting all the so-called news networks in the process. When a commercial or a talking head would come on I would swap channels.

So watching MSNBC I cut away when Rachael Maddow showed up and what did I find but a minority speaker on all the other networks. End of minority's speech and MSNBC would then cover the next speaker? Hmmm.

Seemed fishy.

Then I found this story this morning:

So I was not the only one to notice that Blacks/Hispanics were not present at the GOP convention despite the fact that there were at least 4 or 5 who spoke yesterday.

Tonight is Condi Rice. Wonder if they will cover her speech or if she will be touted as the token in the party of white guys? :dunno:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I was bored last night and decided that watching MSNBC's coverage might be a hoot. I was right. I watched for about 30 minutes and took some Tums. The bashing and outright lies were a little hard to take. But you have to laugh at these morons.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Shift the center! I want to see BO get his butt handed to him. These talking head are trying to influence the public's perception. I'm glad to see we are not all as blind as they think we are.

williamsjr22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    No story here. Move along. Nothing to see.

Contrary to popular belief I am not one who has super glued the TV channel selector to FOX NEWS so while watching the Republican Convention yesterday I tended to skip channels, mostly watching CNN and PBS for their coverage but hitting all the so-called news networks in the process. When a commercial or a talking head would come on I would swap channels.

So watching MSNBC I cut away when Rachael Maddow showed up and what did I find but a minority speaker on all the other networks. End of minority's speech and MSNBC would then cover the next speaker? Hmmm.

Seemed fishy.

Then I found this story this morning:So I was not the only one to notice that Blacks/Hispanics were not present at the GOP convention despite the fact that there were at least 4 or 5 who spoke yesterday.

Tonight is Condi Rice. Wonder if they will cover her speech or if she will be touted as the token in the party of white guys? :dunno:

I'm sick of Chris Mathews playing the race card with the replubican party. Romney made a joke about OSucka's birth certificate and he said that it was racist! It's a birth certificate!!! What does that have to do with race? It was nice to see Gingrich slamming him on his show though. I ABSOLUTELY believe that it is part of MSNBC's agenda to show republicans as racist.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Liberals Edit Wikipedia, call black GOP candidate "house n*gg*r"

Oh and the liberal outrage over MINORITIES in the GOP just gets more crazy. Looks like some liberal got into Mia Love's Wikipedia page last evening and did a little edit. Calling her a sell out and a "house n*gg*r" in not a very flattering way.

Anyone see the irony here?

This is a screen capture from Mia Love's Wikipedia page before Wiki removed it. Mia is a Haitian woman running for the US House from Utah.

y7wiu.png

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    MSNBC has been busted for "selective" editing a number of times. To be fair, they are probably not the only ones. However it is obvious they are more blatant and are so inept they get caught often.:)

MSNBC's Schultz 'Regrets' Deceptive Edit, Racism Charge Against Perry

Some Never Learn: MSNBC Caught Selectively Editing Romney Video to Make Him Seem ‘Out of Touch’

Busted! MSNBC Caught Dishonestly Editing Town Hall Gun Footage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I don't understand how MSNBC still has viewers. They must get all their ad revenue from G. Soros. The hacks they have as pretend journalists are so biased it's unbelievable. Maddow and Matthews are the worst! CNN aint far behind, either. One day they better wake up or they will be relegated to an historical fotnote just like the NY Times is becoming!

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Libreals will stoop to any level just to win, they have no shame.

Everyone hear about the "peanut throwers"?

These days you never know what to believe, so many lies going on just to win a re-election.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    And it just gets worse and worse for the liberals. From NEWSBUSTERS:

Broadcast nationally on ABC NEWS: ROMNEYS ‘HAPPY TO HAVE A PARTY WHEN BLACK PEOPLE DROWN

Linky dinky do => UPDATED | In ABC Webcast, Yahoo! News's Chalian Says Romney's "HAPPY TO HAVE A PARTY WHEN BLACK PEOPLE DROWN

Follow the links for the Audio & Video!

Funny thing is that this news bureau chief who said this, on air, ignores the fact that the GOP delayed their convention due to the hurricane and also had a moment of silent prayer for those in the path of the storm.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Not that it makes it right (if censoring minorities was truly the goal) but Fox News also edited out all of the speakers mentioned in the OP. Do you think Fox was trying to paint the GOP as the white person party too?

Top Bottom