• ...and so much more!
  • MusicMatt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 21, 2014
    Lake County
    Hello Indiana Gun Owners!
    I'm a new member who just moved from California a couple weeks ago. We sold 2 of our handguns in anticipation of getting to pick anything we want here.
    We were deciding between an XDm 9mm or VP9. After visiting Blythes in Griffith today for the first time (great shop), I put a deposit down on a VP9. Great price at $649 and the ergos and trigger are amazing.
    Cant wait to pick it up next week when my license transfers.

Any recommendations from current VP9 owners? This is my first HK.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ^^^^THIS^^^

Welcome to the REAL USA. Now go buy yourself a Glock or a 1911. Hell, now that you are rid of that cesspool that needs to DIAF and then fall off into the ocean, buy BOTH... AND an AR with a bayonet lug, collapsible stock and a drum mag. Because 'Murca. :rockwoot:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Welcome to INGO from Hobart. We are a pretty active group in Northwest Indiana. Checkout the event section for up coming events and we have a thread going on in the break room.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    ^^^^THIS^^^

Welcome to the REAL USA. Now go buy yourself a Glock or a 1911. Hell, now that you are rid of that cesspool that needs to DIAF and then fall off into the ocean, buy BOTH... AND an AR with a bayonet lug, collapsible stock and a drum mag. Because 'Murca. :rockwoot:
    Welcome from Jeffersonville! And you will love your new VP9 just wait til you shoot it. But just like Cameramokey said got to have a Glock and 1911!:ar15:

Top Bottom