• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MusicMatt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 21, 2014
    Lake County
    Picked up my VP9 yesterday. I can't wait to take it to the range! Felt a little weird walking out with it the same day. I guess it will take awhile to get over the California brain washing.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Took me about a decade to get over the California mindfu... mindset.

Hoosiers like their firearms. More firearms is more funner! :laugh:

:welcome:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    If it were me moving here from Cali I would go buy the two highest capacity, suppressor ready, handguns on the market. Like the CZ custom suppressor host P-09 with 19+1 9mm capacity, and an FNX45 Tactical 13+1 of .45ACP goodness. Then a couple suppressors and an AR and an AK and an Auto loading Shotgun of some kind.

OK maybe one at a time but still, welcome to the free world and congrats on your new HK. The VP9 seems to be well liked, though personally I am not an HK guy. Enjoy your new found freedom!

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Welcome to the free part of the country. Remember, when shooting you now have to learn to count higher than 10 when keeping track of your rounds left, but it's a good thing. :rockwoot: I have a list of states I will likely never visit for simply not wanting to be in a state that can arrest me for , oh, everything I do on a normal basis. Poor lady looking at doing time over possession of a magazine of hollow point defense ammo in her magazine in NJ in the news a short while back. I just figure those are states that will never receive a single retirement dollar from me. Sad, I have family there, but they will have to come visit me if they want to get together.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom