• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gibby101

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Liberty
    Just ordered a lonewolf 9mm conversion barrel fr my gen4 glock 23 I've Hurd mixed opions on if it works or not on the gen4. I've Hurd it works fine I've also Hurd it doesn't not with our changing the recoil spring to the 9mm one and also changing the ejector? Any one have an feedback on this topic ? Thanks for your help

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Magazines, RSA, ejector, spring loaded bearing and extractor are all different according to Glock. Hard to see the difference in the extractors but the other parts have obvious differences. Don't count on it being as reliable as a 19. I've seen some that functioned very well and others that were very unreliable. I also saw Lone Wolf barrel that would NOT go into battery in two different pistols, had to be returned. For plinking at the range it may be ok but I wouldn't depend on much more than that.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer-M&P armorer & 1911mechanic[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a LoneWolf 9mm barrel that I run in my G27 and it's been flawless. Maybe I'm on the lucky side, but it seems to work even with the G27 RSA and ejector. I am basing my experience on a sample of exactly 1 pistol and conversion barrel, so YMMV.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have had 3 of the conversion barrels for different Gen3 Glocks. I had to use a lighter recoil spring with the G35. Otherwise all worked well.

I have heard mixed reviews with the Gen4 guns.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Whutchamean?

I think he is referring to the fact the OP either doesnt use spellcheck, or his autocorrect is flaking out and he doesnt proofread.

I had a Gen3 23 with a lone wolf 9mm barrel. It ran flawless for me. No spring changes, etc. were necessary.

Top Bottom