• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with these. It is an Austrian Made 22 rimfire Glock replica. It uses a slide mounted safety (which could have to do with the import point system) but other than that should be an excellent practice companion for the Glock. Prices on gunbroker are in the $350 range with higher prices for the extended target models.

ISSC M22 KALIBER .22.LR

ISSC Austria

m22_1la.jpg

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    I don't know anything about it, but I'm very interested. If the trigger system has the same feel as the Glock, it would be a great practice / training gun. It would pay for itself in ammo savings very quickly.

Ford2685

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    USA,USA,USA,USA!!!!!!!
    hmmmm, interesting..... thanks for that pic, i never herd of them before mmay just have to pick one up...?? what was the final word as far as the trigger compared to an actuall glock???

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    There was one being shot at FNS on the 14th. I know that Frank, Cwood and I all at first thought it was a G18 :). We still didn't know it was a 22 until like the second or third stage.

If the guy is an INGO user you might be able to get some more insight from him on it as well.

I was too impressed with the dude that had the surpressed .45 :D

Last edited:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    you know you can get .22 conversions for glocks?

Why by half a gun when you can buy a whole one?

hmmmm, interesting..... thanks for that pic, i never herd of them before mmay just have to pick one up...?? what was the final word as far as the trigger compared to an actuall glock???

They are said to have a 3 pound competition trigger.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I carry a variety of handguns, slight changes in trigger and grip doesn't bother me in the least. I don't carry a Glock so it is even less of an issue, my Glock is set up as a competition gun. Even so I would say that this .22 is close enough that it wouldn't be a problem if you did carry a Glock.

If there was a substantial savings in buying the kit over a complete gun I would more likely to consider it but for 50-60 bucks more I think I would rather have two guns.

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    There was one being shot at FNS on the 14th. I know that Frank, Cwood and I all at first thought it was a G18 :). We still didn't know it was a 22 until like the second or third stage.

If the guy is an INGO user you might be able to get some more insight from him on it as well.

I was too impressed with the dude that had the surpressed .45 :D
    Do you also remember his gun(the 22) jamming about every other round? I took a video of the guy shooting his suppressed .45. its ridiculously cool.
    Plus the conversion kits are somewhat ammo picky...
    again, this gun at FNS wasnt eating whatever he was feeding it.

LotsofGlocks

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Fort Wayne

Trigger feels the same to me slight diffrence in pull 3.5 on the .22. Ive got well over 8k ran through this gun and wouldnt trade it for anything. Ive let acouple guys shoot it at the range and they were very impressed. (JohnP82,XtremeVel,Tatters)

LotsofGlocks

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    LotsofGlocks seemed to have very good results with his when using the ammo recommended by the manufacturer. One of these is definitely on top of my next to buy list.

The 40gr CCI runs like a champ no issues what so ever. The 36 gr Federal Bulk pack Ive had a few FTF and FTE but cant complain since I spent 18 bucks on some cheap ammo!

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I would think the extended is threaded for the "comp" but don't know what threads. Tho looking at it the comp may just be a slip on weight which give you plenty of barrel to have threaded...

m22_4la.jpg

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    So, I emailed the company inquiring about a model with a threaded barrel that would host a suppressor or an adapter for a suppressor and here is what I got back:

We will have a threaded barrel in July.

Thanks.

Looks like I might be looking for one in July!

Top Bottom