• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Ok guys it's time for another INGO event at Kodiak Range in South Bend starting at 3pm on Saturday June 9th. The big news is that Kodiak Range is now allowing standard jacketed ammo on the standard range, and has 3 lanes set up for use with paper targets. The tactical range and shoothouse is still frangible only due to the distances to the targets.

Range prices for the day are $20 for use of the standard and tactical ranges, and the shoothouse is half price at $50 for a max of four people for an hour.

Again due to popular demand we will be grilling outside and, of course, deep frying bacon! This is a carry in meal so please reply with what you're bringing along with what you're bringing to shoot.

Attendees:
    TomN: Burgers, buns, HKs
    Sureshot129: Bacon and hotdogs.
    Hoosierdood: Wings, M&P .40 and Taurus .38
    TaunTaun: Chips
    LockStocksAndBarrel: Brats
    9mmFan: Is unnaturally flexible. Ew.
    Daddymikey1975: Buns
    PINski1015: Will try to be there.

Last edited:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Sweet! Just got the wife a bunch of ammo, seems like a good time to spend it since I was trying to figure out the next range trip anyhow.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I'm tentatively in.. Might bring ppl with me.. is that ok ? (my brother has a glock, you guys will like him)..
    My co-worker has an XDM. .he might come.
    I'll bring my Kel Tec P3AT and some ammo.

Should know before the end of the day if I'm coming for sure or not.. my son has a baseball 'thing' that I might be able to skip :)

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I'm tentatively in.. Might bring ppl with me.. is that ok ? (my brother has a glock, you guys will like him)..
    My co-worker has an XDM. .he might come.
    I'll bring my Kel Tec P3AT and some ammo.

Should know before the end of the day if I'm coming for sure or not.. my son has a baseball 'thing' that I might be able to skip :)

Bring 'em. The more the merrier.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Bring 'em. The more the merrier.

Ok.. I invited a few co-workers. I'm coming for sure (no later than 4).. I will be bringing my 9yr old son (for sure), possibly my 12 yr old (if he's done w/ baseball stuff) and maybe my wife (if I can get someone to watch my little ones)..

Definitely my 9yr old and myself, I'll be there by 4 (for sure), maybe around 3.

:yesway: :D

EDIT: please reserve a fairly generous amount of deep fried bacon wrapped dogs for me as well.. I'm DEFINITELY down.

(should I bring anything food related ??)

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I can grab some chips, that'll be easy.

We'll bring a Walther PPQ .40
    Kahr PM40
    Walther P22

And about 2600 rounds of .22lr ammo. Should be a fun day. Gonna have to look at .40 S&W prices here and stock up again.

Last edited:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Come on guys, where is everyone? I thought that being able to shoot regular ammo in the standard range would generate a lot more interest than it seems to have had. This is going to be a great time as usual, so come on guys!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Come on guys, where is everyone? I thought that being able to shoot regular ammo in the standard range would generate a lot more interest than it seems to have had. This is going to be a great time as usual, so come on guys!

I speculate that part of the problem garnering more interest is that there's gonna be a meet n shoot in winimac too (I believe)

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...son_3_sat_09_jun_2012_nwi_meet_and_shoot.html

Either way, I'm not driving to winimac.. I'm heading over to Kodiak :)

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

MRLUCKYIRISH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Elkhart
    If I can leave a wedding/reception early I will try to be there on Sat. I missed the last one to so I am curious to try the deep fried bacon. :dunno: If do make it I will have my S&W Sigma 9ve and a Ruger 10/22 plus some ammo for both. If the wife comes then I would have her Ruger 10/22 as well, BUT, it is pink.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom