• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Alright, convinced the wife to come and talk to a couple people at work.

Anyone have a .22lr AR style rifle that the wife could take a couple shots from?

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I'll probably be puttin' around home on that day ( about 2 blocks away from ZX Guns in Goshen), but I supposed I could be made available for guard duty...

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Alright, convinced the wife to come and talk to a couple people at work.

Anyone have a .22lr AR style rifle that the wife could take a couple shots from?
    The range's Smith and Wesson 15/22 is up and running as a rental. TRUST ME "a couple shots" from that thing is impossible it's too much fun.

L999here

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    South Bend,IN
    ...is a 1919A4 considered....?

OK....I'll close the shop early and make the trip...2-miles...LOL. Since most folks don't get to see 'em...I'll bring a 1919A4 Browning for giggles and grins. We won't be able to shoot it....but seeing the wide-eyed kids look at it up close is priceless....

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Had a good meet and greet here. The wife and I met a few of the locals here and had a good time and ate plenty of bacon wrapped hotdogs.

Note to everyone though, indoor ranges and pregnant wives, do not mix well. It completely didn't even cross our minds that there might be a health concern. oops.

Darn those OSHA regulations....a little lead in the unborn baby's diet is a good thing, right?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    For those of you that missed it, we had another great time today. Some of the food is below but Hoosierdood has the picture of the bacon wrapped, deep fried hot dogs. they were excellent:rockwoot:.

Hoosierdood's killer wings.
    1zdu99t.jpg

Brats by Stocks, Burgers by TomN.
    xf206w.jpg

MRLUCKYIRISH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Elkhart
    Sorry I couldn't make it, I was really looking forward to it. :( I hope to make the next one as this is now 2 that I have missed! I hope you all had fun.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I just seen this post so I missed it but there is always next time. I have a M&P 15-22 she can try.

Well, none of us thought about it previously, but she happens to be 6 months prego right now.

No indoor range lead inhalation for momma. Oops! And here we just stocked up on a couple thousand rounds of 22.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom