• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    They dont have alot of inventory yet. Said new items comming in daily. Had alot of lever action rifles, few ar's.Decent selecton of handguns. They had the springfield xd9sc I been wanting, so I put it in layaway.
    They have a 60 day layaway plan.

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Thank you Mini-14 for the compliment, its much appreciated. Regarding our inventory we currently have just over 200 firearms instock and 15 misc. handguns/shotguns being delivered tomorrow.Our stock continues to grow ever week as we're walking before we run, but eager to get to running.Please feel free to call as we encourage price comparisons and will eagerly give them over the phone.Store hours are Mon.-Fri.10-6pm and Sat.9-3pm Ph.(317)-791-2725 or I can be reached via email at bgfirearms@att.net .We also offer a certified gunsmith with 25yrs.experience "Mark Highsmith" and we are an official NRA sign up store. Thx GREG...

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Sorry about the confusion "singlesix" but my dad was right that your call came in over our fax line but thats not because you called the wrong phone number. The phone company is suppose to change me over to have call waiting on my primary line but for now if the 791-2725 line is being used then the incoming call switches over and rings on 791-2726 line which is my fax line. Sorry again for the confusion but 317-791-2725 is the business primary line. Hope this cleared all that up.Thanks Greg...Let us know if there's anything we can help you with in the future.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I stopped by there today as well. Nice place. Very clean. It's not much of a "browsing" store as it's kind of small, but it seems like a good place to go to order something if you already know what you want. The guys behind the counter were extremely helpful and very friendly. A+++ Would definitely shop again.

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Well thank you "Scutter01." I dont know if I helped you or one of the other guys but I'm glad to hear whomever was helpful and friendly. We have alot to learn about this business but are eager to help with questions or opinions and will actively search out a price or answer if we dont readily know it. We are growing week by week and yes we will gladly order what we dont have.Long guns come by 3 day ground and handguns come next day air.Hope to meet ya next time and thanks for your post GREG....

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I spent a few minutes chatting with "Dad". I don't know if you were there but I was the one looking at the Mosin. Someone on this board went and told me to buy a Mosin and, like a fool, I did. Now I can't stop shopping for more of them. :xmad:

Last edited:

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Scutter01: Dad and I worked together all week ,so I must of been here but dont remember. I bought two mosin 44's last year and I know your pain, fun shooting guns.I'm tryin to locate some 44's to carry in here, too bad the ammo is slowly climbing though.Thanks and let us know if we can help ya with some prices...GREG.

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Thank you Scutter01 for answering that question its been quite busy around here and just got a chance to check my email. My store hours are Mon-Fri.10-6p and Sat.9-3p.Thanks GREG...Oh an I almost forgot they launched my web page the other day bgfirearms.com .I think we're gonna retake the pictures though due to them being taken when we first opened and now my inventory has vastly changed from then.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    Stopped in to this shop today hoping to meet the owner..... Instead I found 2 guys at the counter BSing about stuff....... Real gun stuff!!!!

I asked to see a Walther PPS, the gentleman showed me gladly, and answered a couple of questions for me. I think his shirt said "pastor" or "preacher".

Very nice little shop, clean and well laid out, and very nice folks inside. I didn't buy anything today, but will for sure keep them in mind if I get back to town..

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Thank you "tatters" for the compliment on the store.The guy that helped you name is Jerry but since he's considered the moral compass of the store we gave him the nick name of reverend and put that on his t-shirt.Sorry I missed ya as I dont get here till noon if I work the night before.Thx again Greg....

Miller23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    I was in there today, very helpful, very nice. So much more helpful than pops. (Too bad they don't have a range).

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Sorry about the web page snafu..Our website is beechgrovefirearms.com the page has pictures of the store the first week we opened but I'm hoping to get them updated this week.Thx Greg....

Top Bottom