• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    +2 for BGF. I have purchased 2 pistols in recent weeks from them and was very pleased with their service. I think that their prices are also pretty competitive.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Seem like good guys

Stopped in BGF today with 2 grandkids in tow. Mentioned I was taking the kids to the range Thursday and asked if they had any targets for sale. They gave me several paper targets! Nice guys that spoke my language (p dogs and 10/22s)! I'll be going back! :)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Me and lovemywoods stopped by for the first time today. Great shop. Friendly staff. "Dad" kept trying to talk us into twin H&K 9mm's with consecutive serial numbers!

We missed the GSG rush, as they sold ALL of them in a day.

Now I just have to decide which WASR10 I want.

Highly recommended. Will definately be visiting more often.

LoveMyRuger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Southside Indy
    Three guns in six weeks at BG Firearms

I bought a new S&W Bodyguard for an excellent price a month ago today and have bought two used guns since then. They just keep making great deals so I just keep buying. I'm in a little competition with my little brother and having FUN!!! Beech Grove Firearms is a great place to do business and a great place to just visit and learn. I'm sure glad they're on my side of town!!

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Just a quick bump to the top for a great gun shop and a great group of people. I bought a Walther P22 and a Gemtech silencer from them. Pretty decent prices, walked me through the paperwork and have answered all of my questions.

I now have Greg looking into Bull Barrels and goodies for a 10/22 build. Got to have a rifle platform for the silencer. Should make a great target rifle when I get done.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    ...I'm in a little competition with my little brother and having FUN!!! Beech Grove Firearms is a great place to do business and a great place to just visit and learn. I'm sure glad they're on my side of town!!

A competition... with your little brother... to buy firearms??? What a horrible influence you must be!!!! ;)

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Went in earlier today and I was impressed.

The people are friendly, and the selection was better than I thought based on this thread.

The prices were reasonable and some even close to private sale prices on this board.

I bought a mag and some ammo. +2 from me!

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Its a good store. The owner is a nice guy. My only problem is that one of employee's likes to sweep you with a finger on the trigger when showing you a pistol. Been there twice, and twice the guy did it. I just don't like getting swept with the end of the barrel. Besides that they have decent prices on things there.

AFA1CY

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    In that Field that is Green
    I went to Beech Grove Firearms and I hate them. First off they greeted me when I walked in the door. Then they tried to sell me something! Oh the nerve! And the prices were good. How do they ever think they can make a living charging reasonable prices? Oh, and did I say they tried to sell me something? Here I walked in just wanting to check the place out and they were friendly. I was all ready for that "gun store attitude" and they were friendly. And not only that the place was clean and organized! Oh, and they tried to sell me something. I am highly offended by all this and guess I will have to go back. Maybe I caught them on a good day.

Oh, and they tried to sell me something.

Good thing I left all my money in the car.

LoveMyRuger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Southside Indy
    A competition... with your little brother... to buy firearms??? What a horrible influence you must be!!!! ;)

Okay, little brother....it's your turn again!
    I was slow to catch on to why people like 22s so much; then FINALLY I saw the price of 22 ammo and went on a mission to find just the right one. I emailed Beech Grove Firearms late on Sunday night with ideas of what I want and picked up a really cool NIB Ruger
    50th Anniversary Model .22 at lunch. I can't wait to get back to the range!

Thanks again, Greg, Gary and all!! Your service is outstanding...as always.

Last edited:

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I stopped in after mailing a package at the post office to "look around" and walked out with 3 cleaning kits, 6 AK mags, 100 rounds of .45 ammo and a great picture.

I was impressed that when I needed a small part for one of my AKs you gave me a website that I could get it from because it would save me time and some cash, it's nice to find a shop that cares about the customer.

I will be buying from you in the future...... I'm thinking about an AR in .762:D but don't tell the wife LOL.

ballzac86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Southside
    Picked up P3at this evening from Greg, thanks man! I will definitely be back in the next couple weeks. It's also nice that I believe this is the closest shop to my house!

redfireman1969

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    indpls
    hey theres no question these guys at bg firearms are great greg and his dad and all the staff will answer and help you threw your purchase it will be hard to beat there prices

Top Bottom