• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Sweet. I was hoping they would do this. The PMR30 has a rifle brother, just like the Grendel P30 had a rifle brother. :)

BulkAmmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    I wondered how long it would take for Kel-Tec to get a rifle version out. Hopefully there won't be as many delays with the production of the rifle version.

What would be nice to get would be a pistol & rifle set that offers a discount. It may not be legal given the current laws. Maybe a rebate program to get some free magazines when you pick up both.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Saw someplace the RMR 30 rifle will be shown at the 2011 Shot Show and have a price for the rifle. Hope the rifle will be able to get into the publics hands sooner rather than a year later. One can hope but not hold your breath as Kel-Tec is always slow to get production out to the customers. Make sure to get a bunch of spare magazines and hope they will fit in the pistol as well. :ar15:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Wow, I talked to keltec at the NRA show, the guy told me "early 2015". I didn't believe him. Looks like I was wrong again.

I will believe it when I have one in my hands. Need to keep the faith on a release date and who is counting the time to see this rifle since 2009 besides myself?

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'll believe it when the gun is on the street. Kel-Tec has one of the worst reputations in the industry for announcing products and either not delivering for years or producing them in such small numbers that the guns become unicorns.

Top Bottom