• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Wow, I talked to keltec at the NRA show, the guy told me "early 2015". I didn't believe him. Looks like I was wrong again.

I will believe it when I have one in my hands. Need to keep the faith on a release date and who is counting the time to see this rifle since 2009 besides myself?

i called them about it a few weeks ago, they said they are waiting till they have a large stockpile to start shipping, i guess they learned their lesson with the pmr 30 and the ksg

the msrp is 630.00 (on keltecs website), i want one, and it'd be a great mate to my pmr30, but after last sunday, im kinda wondering how bad i really want it, my pmr30 had been running good, but on sunday i had at least 1 jam per mag, and the front sight insert fell out, i did call keltec, and a new sight was shipped out on monday, so ill replace it, but after i do that im kind wondering if it should go back to keltec to be worked on(the keltec fluff n buff).

i was downloading the mag(25 rounds), and running maxi mags, and still jamming

i'd hope the rifle is more reliable than the pistol, but who knows?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    i called them about it a few weeks ago, they said they are waiting till they have a large stockpile to start shipping, i guess they learned their lesson with the pmr 30 and the ksg

the msrp is 630.00 (on keltecs website), i want one, and it'd be a great mate to my pmr30, but after last sunday, im kinda wondering how bad i really want it, my pmr30 had been running good, but on sunday i had at least 1 jam per mag, and the front sight insert fell out, i did call keltec, and a new sight was shipped out on monday, so ill replace it, but after i do that im kind wondering if it should go back to keltec to be worked on(the keltec fluff n buff).

i was downloading the mag(25 rounds), and running maxi mags, and still jamming

i'd hope the rifle is more reliable than the pistol, but who knows?

Waiting to see how the first run of the rifle and magazines will run and if the rim lock problems will be addressed and corrected. This would make a great truck gun.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    and the front sight insert fell out, i did call keltec, and a new sight was shipped out on monday, ?

and now for a update, i called keltec on 12.15.14 and still no front sight, and they are closed till 1-6-15

THANKS KELTEC!

i called ati about my dad's gsg 522sd (light firing pin strikes) on wednesday 12.17.14 and on 12.22.14 i got all the return info i needed(repair tag,shipping label) to send it back for a no charge repair.

ive ordered keltec parts before(extra buffers) and got them in 3-4 days, and i called them about my front sight being off and they even shipped me a free allen wrench to fix it(3-4 days) but now im going on 8 days, and maybe 22.:xmad:

Top Bottom