Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Aside from the good guns mentioned above, there is the new CZ 455 Scout which comes now with a 1/2x28 threaded barrel, also Henry is marketing a lever gun with a longer barrel to enable reloading with the can in place.

https://www.henryusa.com/rifles/fron...ded-barrel-24/
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Another vote for the FV-SR. Its compact with the 16.5" barrel. And its amazingly accurate with CCI standard velocity ammo.
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

image upload no compression

1416 American Varminter that's an Anschutz!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ACC View Post
    In answer to Throttle....not semi auto because:

1. Already have like 4 Ruger 10/22's and a M&P 15-22
    2. Trying to get the quietest .22LR rifle possible and semi-auto's won't cycle the bolt on the CCI quiets.
    You'll find a bolt to be extremely quiet with a suppressor and regular sub-sonics. I really don't know that you are gaining much by using the quiets with a suppressor.

Oh, I will throw out another vote for the FVSR. I love mine.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Marksman
    CZs are great guns. Here is the CZ 02114 CZ 455 Amer Syn/Suppressor Ready Bolt 22LR 16.5" 5+1 Blk Syn Stk Blued.

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/33549

Sharpshooter
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fairlane View Post
    image upload no compression

1416 American Varminter that's an Anschutz!!!!

SOOOOOO SEXY

CZ 452 if it hasn't been mentioned yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Drail View Post
    Take your time and go slow and use plenty of lube.

MOst lever guns has a magazine tube under the barrell which will make is dificult to threat the barrell and attach a suppressor. I'm not saying it can't be done but I am saying it would be a lot more work to shorten teh Magazine and thread the barrell than to just threat the barrell on a bolt gun.

I was looking at the savage fvsr, BUT when I put it up to get a cheekweld, I was looking right down the rail, by the time I put a scope on it, I wouldn't be able to see without some kind of cheek pad on the stock, then I went and watched a youtube video and a guy still couldn't get a good position even with a cheek pad.

the consensus was to change either the basses, or buy a different stock
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

Quote Originally Posted by cbseniour View Post
    MOst lever guns has a magazine tube under the barrell which will make is dificult to threat the barrell and attach a suppressor. I'm not saying it can't be done but I am saying it would be a lot more work to shorten teh Magazine and thread the barrell than to just threat the barrell on a bolt gun.
    the new henry has a short tube so it can be reloaded with the can on the rifle

***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: frontier-model-threaded-hero.jpg Views: 7 Size: 152.1 KB">frontier-model-threaded-hero.jpg

Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast