• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Tom Bergen: Art I've been in Harlan 18 years. People still look at me like I'm some kinda yankee come down to burn their crops. But this guy...
    Raylan: I know my people.
    Art: You're like the hillbilly whisperer. We oughta put you on Oprah.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    My favorite.....

Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Art Mullen: First thing we’re going to do is we’re gonna acknowledge that this guy’s awesome.

Deputy U.S. Marshal Rachel Brooks: What?

Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Art Mullen: I mean, he shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an airplane while he’s flying it, parachutes into Harlan County with enough coke and cash to jump-start the economy of a small country, and then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement, not once but two times! He spends a couple of days riding around with you [points at Raylan] while you’re looking for him, and now he’s run off with a hooker that’s half his age. That’s some bad-ass sh*t.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Art had some of the best lines on the show.

But I don't think we'll get to see a second of him in this reboot. Nick Searcy's Twitter account alone makes him unemployable in the industry today. But he's one of my favorites to follow on there.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Art had some of the best lines on the show.

But I don't think we'll get to see a second of him in this reboot. Nick Searcy's Twitter account alone makes him unemployable in the industry today. But he's one of my favorites to follow on there.
    I don't tweet so please give a little info.

Does he act in real life like his character does in the show?

So tired of the fake actors suddenly getting in trouble when they talk in person. I like The Mandalorian but hate what they did on that show with the cancel culture.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Boyd goes thru the transition and continues his unlawful ways. :lmfao:

a3faf311ac3c2052db2e8dc7bef09e99.jpg

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

While "Justified" was an amalgamation of several stories featuring Raylan Givens, "Justified: City Primeval" will be primarily based on Elmore Leonard's novel "City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit." Dave Andron and Michael Dinner are currently attached as showrunners, and the series is expected to premiere sometime in mid-2023.

Read More: https://www.slashfilm.com/1166546/t...r-the-justified-revival-series-city-primeval/

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Wonder if it's intended to be a limited series? Sounds potentially open-ended.

Both showrunners worked on Justified and neither have major stinkers on their record. Between them, Yost, and Leonard's source material this has really good potential. I'm pulling hard for this and The Last of Us this year.

Top Bottom