• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • culleydog45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Was at my brothers house shooting some hanguns and rifles. Finished up and was leaving, and as I was driving down the road noticed two sheriffs cars pull into his neighbors drive. Quickly called my brother cause I knew they would go see him. It wasn't 10 min. he calls back and said they had a complaint of gun shots. He explained he and I were doing some shooting. They asked if he didn't mind if they look where at we were shooting, he say's no problem. They checked it out said looks good, sorry to bother you just had to follow up on complaint. Said they wern't there 5 min.:rockwoot:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Was at my brothers house shooting some hanguns and rifles. Finished up and was leaving, and as I was driving down the road noticed two sheriffs cars pull into his neighbors drive. Quickly called my brother cause I knew they would go see him. It wasn't 10 min. he calls back and said they had a complaint of gun shots. He explained he and I were doing some shooting. They asked if he didn't mind if they look where at we were shooting, he say's no problem. They checked it out said looks good, sorry to bother you just had to follow up on complaint. Said they wern't there 5 min.:rockwoot:

What did it matter to the deputies where you were shooting?

I know of no BC ordinance that addreses shooting areas.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Make sure that he was shooting safely? Shooting with lack of proper or any backstop, depending on how close neighbors are, could be construed as negligence. At least it was a simple check and no real hassle.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    What did it matter to the deputies where you were shooting?

I know of no BC ordinance that addreses shooting areas.

Since they had a complaint call, they probably HAD to check it out.

OR, they wanted to just see what it looked like. The Boone County Sheriffs department is a HUGE PRO 2A supporter. They are all for citizens carrying.

culleydog45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011

OR, they wanted to just see what it looked like. The Boone County Sheriffs department is a HUGE PRO 2A supporter. They are all for citizens carrying.
    They hold a shooting class there once a year at the sheriffs dept. Held by Ken Campbell and other top notch instructors. Its 2 days and the couple of guys that I know went thru it recommend it.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    They hold a shooting class there once a year at the sheriffs dept. Held by Ken Campbell and other top notch instructors. Its 2 days and the couple of guys that I know went thru it recommend it.

Already took it. It's a GREAT class.

And it's more than once a year ;)

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis

They hold several classes there every year, with several WORLD CLASS instructors. Beginner to Advanced. Open to the Public! Ken Campbell ROCKS!!! :):

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Our illustrious sheriff Campbell just called for higher taxes, also after the way he treated my wife in public I have very little use for him. He has a dark side many won't talk about.

He is pro Judge David too.

culleydog45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Our illustrious sheriff Campbell just called for higher taxes, also after the way he treated my wife in public I have very little use for him. He has a dark side many won't talk about.

He is pro Judge David too.
    I've heard about the dark side, and his personalitly could be a lot better but as far as the classes and a instructor, nothing but good things

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Can't expect everyone who works for the government/politics to be perfect,
    But pertaining to the interests of this site, he is absolutely PRO 2A and for that, I respect him.

Everything else in his favor... can stay on another forum.

Top Bottom