• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marcinko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Purchased once fired brass, twice from this site. The 2nd time I ordered 2-200 count bags of mixed head stamp brass, both bags were 7 rounds shy of the 200. After sending an email concerning the counts I get a reply saying he would make it right. Not really caring that I got the 14 rounds, but wanted him to be aware that both bags were shy 7 rounds. I really wanted him to fix it on his end so the next time I ordered I didn't get shorted again.
    Heck of a nice guy to do business with and great place to pick up some real cheap once fired brass.
    They also sell new brass and reloading hardware.

Check them out if you are into reloading.
    Brassworldeshop.com ,Once Fired Brass ,Reloading Supplies

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    You got me excited there, so I went to have a look-see. It seems "Brass World" is an awfully ambitious moniker. :rolleyes:

They currently have 9mm and 40S&W once-fired and 5 different New brass offerings...one of which is Starline's 5-in-1 "blank" brass that is not intended for reloading. The only reloading equipment they seem to carry is the very expensive Redding line and under "Reloading Supplies" they do not list a single primer, powder, or bullet.

:noway:

Marcinko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    I kind of felt the same about the name also, but they did have what I was looking for in once fired brass.
    The supply of once fired brass changes daily, if you don't see what you want, check back the next day.
    I'm sure from emailing back n forth with the guy, he is just a small shop trying to make a buck in the Brass World.
    Sorry to disappoint you.

Top Bottom