• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    what a ****ty super bowl sunday for them. no one can stop a determined or mental person from accomplishing death if they are set on it. you can even arrest them ahead of time but if they get out they will certainly pursue it.
    thoughts with the victims and their families

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    In other news, the other fraternity houses on campus did not get shot up because of their strict 'no guns' policy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    oh it's youngstown, nothing but mobsters and trailer trash. but seriously, ohio colleges have had these problems before.

not to get into a debate but this is a huge argument for lowering the drinking age to 18.

runandgun44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    oh it's youngstown, nothing but mobsters and trailer trash. but seriously, ohio colleges have had these problems before.

not to get into a debate but this is a huge argument for lowering the drinking age to 18.

??? No one would have been shot if the drinking age in Ohio was 18???? I don't understand.:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    i never said no one would have been shot

because when i kid goes off to college for the first time in their life they have unlimited freedom and unlimited access to alcohol, you lower the drinking age to 18 and all of the sudden you don't have college kids with unlimited freedoms and the idea of drinking being so taboo

runandgun44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    i never said no one would have been shot

because when i kid goes off to college for the first time in their life they have unlimited freedom and unlimited access to alcohol, you lower the drinking age to 18 and all of the sudden you don't have college kids with unlimited freedoms and the idea of drinking being so taboo

I really have no opinion one way or the other on the drinking age issue. I was just wondering what it had to do with this shooting. I thought maybe you read or knew something about it that I had not heard.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just in time for the obamanators reported upcoming anti-gun campaign. I'll feel so much safer when they take away the average persons right to carry/own a gun. We all know that only celebrities and "important" people should be able to practice their second amendment right!

For those that are sarcastically challenged see if you can identify the sarcastic comments in the above statement. This is only a practice quiz so no points will be given.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I really have no opinion one way or the other on the drinking age issue. I was just wondering what it had to do with this shooting. I thought maybe you read or knew something about it that I had not heard.
    because it's an ohio college. and i would say there's a 99% chance alcohol was involved, because it is ohio, and esp. youngstown.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    no no more 3.2 beer, hasn't been around for 15 years

but anyway i just read an update, it didn't happen at a fraternity, it happened at a privatly owned house off campus.

thekuhnburger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    West Lafayette
    no no more 3.2 beer, hasn't been around for 15 years

but anyway i just read an update, it didn't happen at a fraternity, it happened at a privatly owned house off campus.

Of course it didn't... but some people in the house may have been in a fraternity so the media immediately throws FRAT, or FRAT HOUSE in the headline because it's one of the many groups of people they decided to crucify (just like gun owners). So, if you put guns and "frats" in one headline... now you've got one hell of a story. The media sucks.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Omega Psi Phi till I die. This is the fraternity that still brands their pledges. That's right make a branding iron and brand your arm with an omega. I wonder why nobody ever comes down on them for hazing????

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    ALeqM5jlwTxoR4OBXuTyzlmwDW5bGEEyfw

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I would be willing to bet a few of these students will become gun owners after an incident like that.

It is a shame that it often requires a near death experience for many people to want to prepare themselves to defend their life.

dholmtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are college students here in IN and had a little get together at our house 2 of the 3 of us CC EVERY day and soon to be 3 of 3. I don't think we would have anything like that arise but if so I hope we would be able to cease the threat and protect ourselves and friends.

Top Bottom