• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Very little information right now, but a woman was found dead in the parking lot of Walmart on Commerce drive in Lafayette last night.
    She died from a gunshot wound.
    Hispanic male suspect still at large.

Keep your powder dry and your head on a swivel.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    It popped up as a news alert last eve. TV 18. Wife said she was at that Wally last year, said it was pretty bad then. Said she would not go back. Dad gum nuts are getting closer every day. It’s a shame Laf. will be like Indy soon now. Heads on a swivel, stay safe.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It popped up as a news alert last eve. TV 18. Wife said she was at that Wally last year, said it was pretty bad then. Said she would not go back. Dad gum nuts are getting closer every day. It’s a shame Laf. will be like Indy soon now. Heads on a swivel, stay safe.
    I'm in that store at least once a week.
    Wasn't there yesterday, but you never know...

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    As much as I don't like Walmart since Sam died, none of this is Walmart's fault. This is the outcome of politicians buying votes by subsidizing the unproductive and the morally bankrupt. The complete lack of reasonable border control is adding to the problem.
    Agreed, however Woke decisions made by Walmart whole different story.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Speaking for myself only, I don’t patronize Wally’s. Wife was there on biz. I figure any stores that sell that much jap or china junk don’t need my biz. This is only me, and not intended to disparage anyone else. I’m/we’re older and not as spry as some. So safety first.

Let the nut bags all kill each other, Darwin in action. Just don’t want my family caught in the cross fire.

She gets mad at me for harping on about situational
    awareness, (almost daily) but I keep at it anyway. JMO. Be alert and stay safe folks, it’s coming to a place near you.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    We went to Lafiesta Burrito for my daughter's 25th birthday party. Went to a park to walk off the meal. Left after that and drove down 26 as this unfolded! We had no idea what went down but could see strobe lights as the 1st responders arrived. Spooky! We almost had drive thru Blizzards from DQ but was too stuffed. That would put us closer.

Yes, I had my CZ P07 on me and my Sig 550 rifle on the secure rack in the rear. Had we taken mama-san's Wrangler, just my pistol.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Paralegal called this AM. He lives near that Wal-Mart in the apartments across 26.

His living room window was shot out at 5AM as he was in living room stretching out for a run. Cops called, waiting for landlord to board up window.
    Too close to "home".
    Tell him I'm glad he's o.k.
    Bet it shook him up a bit.

Top Bottom