• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Great story I hope the child makes a full recovery! Good job IMPD! -1 to father, why is everybody so conditioned to just start calling for help? Do CPR your da** self.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Kudos to this LEO. I feel bad for them because most are good guys that honestly try to do their part to make the world a bit better. Most of them get no recognition for that, yet get drug through the mud due to the actions of a few bad apples. I've encountered a few that shouldn't be in law enforcement but the vast majority are stand up people that proudly put their lives on the line every day.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    awesome story, and agree with what No2rdame said as well. Most are great people trying to do the right thing. Always nice when they get some press for it.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    -1 to father, why is everybody so conditioned to just start calling for help? Do CPR your da** self.

well if you don't know how to preform CPR leave it to someone else that doesn know how. you can cause more damage doing it incorrectly... but i agree, more people should know how to do it in this wold

Top Bottom