• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I placed my second order during the "You didn't build that" sale recently.
    I figured on big delays but was happy to see my lower build kit show up yesterday UPS.
    I received email notification of both order submission as well as shipping status. (Less than 7 days apart):)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I placed an order on the 12th just before going out of town for a week and a half thinking I'd be lucky if it shipped before I got back. It shipped on the 16th and it arrived on the 18th. Seems like they are getting a handle on the shipping turn around these days.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    PSA Shipping

I'm going to have to disagree with PSA's shipping ability. I put in an order for Magpul MOE Milspec stock and .50 cheek riser on Friday morning. The order is still being processed?!? It really takes that long for a stock and riser. I can understand if it is a bunch of parts or AR receivers, but this is absurd. I've ordered from Midway, GregCoteLLC, 3RiversPrecision, TopGun Supply, etc and neither one of those companies took that long to process an order similar.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    I'm going to have to disagree with PSA's shipping ability. I put in an order for Magpul MOE Milspec stock and .50 cheek riser on Friday morning. The order is still being processed?!? It really takes that long for a stock and riser. I can understand if it is a bunch of parts or AR receivers, but this is absurd. I've ordered from Midway, GregCoteLLC, 3RiversPrecision, TopGun Supply, etc and neither one of those companies took that long to process an order similar.

In case you've been living in a cave, there has been a little thing called Hurricane Sandy looming off the east coast for a few days now.

And - taken from their website:

Shipping Times – All orders for firearms*, ammunition, and accessories currently take up to 5 business days to ship. Orders for uppers are built specially for each customer. Please allow up to 15 business days for upper orders to ship.

It's only been 2 business days. Chill out.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    In case you've been living in a cave, there has been a little thing called Hurricane Sandy looming off the east coast for a few days now.

And - taken from their website:

Shipping Times – All orders for firearms*, ammunition, and accessories currently take up to 5 business days to ship. Orders for uppers are built specially for each customer. Please allow up to 15 business days for upper orders to ship.

It's only been 2 business days. Chill out.

No, I probably won't chill out:rolleyes: I like living in my cave.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I feel your pain sig1473...

I once had an order from PSA arrive and the shipping 'status' on the website didn't update for over a week. I thought they double shipped.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I feel your pain sig1473...

I once had an order from PSA arrive and the shipping 'status' on the website didn't update for over a week. I thought they double shipped.

Thanks. I thought I would give them a shot. For a simple order for just a stock and riser, it shouldn't take more than a day for it to be processed and shipped. Heck, even a high school drop-out working the shipping department could figure it out.

JBishop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    New Albany
    They will show shipping when they acknowledge the order. I kept trying to track a shipping label for awhile. What I found out is that they basically print a shipping label and stick it in the box at the beginning. Once the order is gathered up, the label can be put on the outside and shipped. Efficient for them=confusing for us. I have run their builds hard with great reliability. Nothing but good things to say about PSA.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    PSA was hammered this summer when they had free shipping.

You cannot beat free shipping and no state sales tax.

1. Browse web site.
    2. Find 9mm Blazer Brass for $9.99 a box.
    3. Order a case., Pay
    4. Its on your door step in a few days.

You can't drive to Wally and hope they have stock, walk in, find the guy to open the cabinet, pay, walk out for that. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom