• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I thought I would post this mods feel free to move it if it's not in the right place.

Sunday night around 2230 my wife and I were preparing for bed .
    My daughter , she is 18, came into our room and told that she had left her phone charger at a friends house and was going to get it.She had just gotten off work.
    About 2300 we were awakened by the doorbell,we assumed that our daughter had forgotten her key. When we opened the door we saw a Mooresville police officer,I didn't get his name , and immediatley assumed the worst.
    He handed my wife my daughters drivers license and simply asked if she was home and if she wasn't did we know where she was. My wife called my daughter and thankfully she was on her way home.
    The officer explained that he had found her license at a local gas station on top of a pump and thought he should follow up.
    My daughter had stopped to fill up and her license must have fallen out of her wallet.

Again +1 for the Mooresville PD and this officer in particular for going the extra mile

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    + 2 for mooresville pd , my daughter is diabetic and went to work in mooresville , locked her keys with her supplies in the car , my wife called mooresville pd they had an officer go buy and open her car for her , Thank You Mooresville PD ....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Great ending, but wow, what a stressful few moments you must've had! There are many great deeds done by lots of LEOs everyday that we never hear about. Its great to see them getting some recognition once in a while.

Boogeymanink

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Southport Area
    Hey i bet your daughter wont forget thing as easily anymore then either lol... That just goes to show that so many people think law enforcement officers are out to get people its not really like that

Top Bottom