• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Avi8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Deep South
    Shipped a $27 dollar book that I sold on ebay. Buyer gets a torn, open padded envelope with nothing inside, and because I didn't spend the extra dollar or so on insurance I am out that $27 book, the shipping charges, and all the time I spent waiting in line at the dang post office. Looks like I will be going to the UPS Store from now on. Makes me want to go.....POSTAL!:ar15:

Avi8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Deep South
    It was marked by the USPS as being "received unsealed, received damaged, received without contents." Which is bull :poop: because I put so much tape on that package, it was sickening. I am not sure if it was in a bag or not. She is sending me a picture of it exactly how it was sent.

Revelations

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    NW IND/ Tampa Bay
    It was marked by the USPS as being "received unsealed, received damaged, received without contents." Which is bull :poop: because I put so much tape on that package, it was sickening. I am not sure if it was in a bag or not. She is sending me a picture of it exactly how it was sent.

Yeah, that sucks.

Who knows how it happens.

Ive sent packages out that have shown up covered in some type of oil and had 3 packages sit in Iowa for a week before they got moved along in the shipping process.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    If I'm sending a package that I care about I send it UPS not USPS. Which means I do very little business with the postal service.

Top Bottom