• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Considering how freely we let people just stroll over our border illegally, it never ceases to amaze me how guys like Sylvain are being forced to jump through more hoops than a circus performer to do it through the legal route.
    I'd buy proud to treat him to a beer once he makes it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Considering how freely we let people just stroll over our border illegally, it never ceases to amaze me how guys like Sylvain are being forced to jump through more hoops than a circus performer to do it through the legal route.
    I'd buy proud to treat him to a beer once he makes it.

I don't drink, but thank you.:)

You also have to jump in slow motion, that's pretty hard.

23be7f_3e7cb89bdd014b10918d65ee24ce6145.jpg_srz_500_333_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I don't drink, but thank you.:)

You also have to jump in slow motion, that's pretty hard.

23be7f_3e7cb89bdd014b10918d65ee24ce6145.jpg_srz_500_333_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

A mime?...and here I always thought you were a hand model :dunno:

I'd never challenge Sylvain on his knowledge of America, American history, American politics, WWII, anything American. Heck, I'd bet he even knows the 17 secret ingredients to Col. Sanders fried chicken recipe.

He is the man, the myth, the legend, and the International Man of Mystery and Intrigue :shady:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm a hand model, mama. A finger jockey. We think differently than the face and body boys... we're a different breed.
    Sylvain in "Zoolander"

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    One of the members I usually really enjoy reading his post, and I for one have always been very thankful for the time he takes in posting pictures and information about WWII sites in France!

Thank you! :patriot:. :ingo:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    A mime?...and here I always thought you were a hand model :dunno:

I'd never challenge Sylvain on his knowledge of America, American history, American politics, WWII, anything American. Heck, I'd bet he even knows the 17 secret ingredients to Col. Sanders fried chicken recipe.

He is the man, the myth, the legend, and the International Man of Mystery and Intrigue :shady:

:):

I don't know that much, and I'm always learning.You are too kind Sir and a bit crazy. :)
    Also I don't think anyone really understands US politics lol ... not even politicians themselves.
    But watching and reading about it from the outside gives you a different perspective on political things I guess.
    Something you don't get if you only follow US news and media, you never get the full picture from one point of view.

Top Bottom