• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Want to give Terre Haute Guns a +1 for customer service. Recently had a Springfield RO transfered to them. Very helpful and quick providing the necessary info to the shipper. All for $10 transfer fee. Can't beat that. I will return to their shop.

bushcf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Agreed! Highly recommend this LGS. Have purchased several firearms and accessories and not one issue. Anyone shooting matches at Riley Conservation Club, I suggest stopping by after a match.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    where is Terre Haute Guns? I thought I'd found all the LGS's here. I won't post any others as that wouldn't be appropriate but I did ant to say that Gander Mountain surely is the last place to go to price a gun in TH.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Another +1 to Terre Haute Guns, great prices and attitude. Transferred one and bought three guns from them without any problems. Definitely one of the lowest priced LGS in the area.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Between a Dollar General and a self-storage place on the TH side of Riley on 46.

Lots of raw wood in the show room. Thinking of breaking in after hours with a gallon of Polyshades by Minwax, get some color and protection down for that wood.

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    I must have called them on a bad day. I called asking if they had a particular rifle in stock and was told yes. I made the trip there(about a 45 min drive each way) to find out they indeed did not have it and when I walked in the younger guy started to look in the pistol cases when I told him what I came in for, I had to tell him it was a rifle. Maybe I will stop in there again some time and give them a second chance.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    I know they're a lot safer then Gander. I got a gun in the face by a woman looking at a pistol at Gander. I told her and her boyfriend to point it at the wall. I said something to the salesman, he said," I knew it was unloaded''. Last time I"ll go there. I then went to Terre Haute Guns. I'll be there again.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Between a Dollar General and a self-storage place on the TH side of Riley on 46.

Lots of raw wood in the show room. Thinking of breaking in after hours with a gallon of Polyshades by Minwax, get some color and protection down for that wood.

Ya know, that there info made me go there just to really look. And sho' nuff, it's like you said. I will plead with you NOT to do it, tho. I rather like the raw unfinished look it gives the place!

lmao

{Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got the purple the first time thru!}

Top Bottom