• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    Sorry if this is a duplicate but I just say it today and think it is worth everyone seeing. If you don't watch the whole thing at least skip to 2:50 and watch that part.

[video=youtube;-MG1XgUX7Lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MG1XgUX7Lw[/video]

Last edited:

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Trey Gowdy has it correct! If they can take a constitutional right away with out due process, what will stop them from any constitutional rights being stripped from a United States citizen?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Trey Gowdy rocks! I NEVER EVER EVER want to have to testify in front of him.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep pretty much. If anyone of us had to do that we would most likely be in the deep end way over our heads.

I'm not worried. I can't remember the last time any of these investigations actually amounted to anything. Just a big old dog and pony show with no real outcomes.

I used to think "ooh, congressional testimony, he's in trouble". Now I would only worry that the person will be made to feel uncomfortable for a few hours and they'll move on.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    If nothing else Mr. Gowdy may be causing some of the Dimmocrat legal advisors to scratch their heads and actually THINK for a couple of seconds. If they would simply start throwing some of them in jail (in Gitmo preferably) they might begin to READ the Bill of Rights instead of skimming over it entirely. Maybe not. But I wish we could clone Trey Gowdy and make lots of copies. He gets it. He has become the BEST thing on Youtube. He asks a simple direct yes or no question and the look on the faces of the guilty is just priceless. It's clear that they want to run to their safe spaces immediately. Gowdy is "in your face", just like a Drill Sgt. - for the same purpose - to get your undivided attention and and get you to listen real hard.

Last edited:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    More than +1 for Trey Gowdy...I like how well he understands the COTUS and how it's truth is applied in everyday life. He challenges me to know + understand it better!

I would vote for him for POTUS any day!

I'd bet Hillary would hate to have to debate him...I'd sure like to watch that! He He

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Yep, I like me some Trey Gowdy!

I heard one of the "sit in" protesting Congressmen the other day talk about how they should be allowed to vote on an amendment that would establish "due process" for someone to get themselves off of the no fly/terrorist watch list... :n00b:

I thought due process was the government having to prove in a court of law that you had done something that would allow them to deprive you of a right.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I remember enjoying this the first time around. The video's from January, but I seem to remember it being older.

Definitely shines a light.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    I remember enjoying this the first time around. The video's from January, but I seem to remember it being older.

Definitely shines a light.

Late 2015, I think. Most articles on this are from December, and considering the stress given to Syrian "refugees", it can't be too old.

Worth posting this and others like it over and over and over and driving home the point: "we are vetting them so well, we haven't the faintest idea of anything at all."

wckd99GT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2015
    Columbus
    I used to think Gowdy was great too. And different. Hold 'em accountable. Wrong. The report released by his commission this week proves that. 800 pages of "no wrongdoing" and "read the report, you can draw your own conclusions". Bull. Another waste of their time and taxpayer dollars. If they can't find one single thing in all of that mess to hold her responsible for anything, they never will. He's all bark and no bite. Just like all the rest of the sorry Republicans in office.

Top Bottom