Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I've cleaned my gun. Cleaned my mags. Replaced the recoil spring. And barrel checked damn near 500 rounds. If results aren't different on Sunday, I will have a CZ for sale about half-way through the match.

Will give $50 for it.

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    I've cleaned my gun. Cleaned my mags. Replaced the recoil spring. And barrel checked damn near 500 rounds. If results aren't different on Sunday, I will have a CZ for sale about half-way through the match.

Now now. You're going to complete wrong direction. INVEST! I've got a beeeeeeautiful accu shadow with your name on it.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana

If your thumb is bumping the safety up just a smidge it will cause an ftf that looks like a gun/mag/ammo problem (assuming you are shooting a 75 variant). Caught the problem on my handy dandy hat cam a while back.

The extra power safety springs (cheap, DSPerman.com) can fix.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;PZj0bDiJC7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZj0bDiJC7I[/video]Pretty fun stages today. Lots of people at the match who have not been at a match in a while. Managed to not hurt myself and did not miss.

Last edited:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    [video=youtube;PZj0bDiJC7I] Managed to not hurt myself and did not miss.

I usually just hope for one or the other.

Fun match & appreciated!

Probably need to have a whinny thread about target bagging one of these days, my take is that if you are leaving a stage empty and it has been raining off and on all morning then maybe it is something to consider. Could just be that my butt hasn't healed from the instructive communication after we let Jake's targets go saggy at the 400 .

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Fun match today even with the BAGGED targets and the rain. Some really fun stages that would bite you in the A$$ if you let them(which I did)!!! All in all a fun day even if I did have to put up with GRELBER a ALL DAY:rockwoot:

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    [video=youtube;Ntkaaa8M_JY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntkaaa8M_JY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Had a good time today. Good squad! Thanks to Matt and the WVPPS Crew for putting on the Match!!

Chaney's shower cap came in handy, to keep my Glock dry today!! Thanks!

Last edited:

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Thanks to everyone who came out. Special thanks to the loyal set up crew. The help is greatly appreciated. Sorry about the weather, but we survived. I'm blaming Chaney. Point series has been updated. See you all next month.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;NzC9jyIakRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzC9jyIakRQ[/video]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thank you to Matt, the setup crew, the teardown crew, the range officials, and everyone else who made the match possible! I was there and not only was I not late, I was almost an hour early. Some who know me well probably have appointments with their cardiologists this morning. I hope those go well!

I had fun, got to practice some shootin', and more importantly I invented the Tactical Moonwalk.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    [video=youtube;Ntkaaa8M_JY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntkaaa8M_JY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hmmm, second 28 (+ - ) , take the 8 easy alphas first , if you do not get the two small poppers with your last 3 shots (not terribly unlikely for most, shooting minor especially), there were a couple good options for recovery without major loss.

Next time.

Top Bottom