• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Glock Full size/compact Uncle Mike Holster

I have two brand new Eagle 10/22 10 round mags, I thought I sold them all but I found two more. This will not fit in your 10/22 if you have the extended mag release like the newer 10/22s have or if you added one. They have some sort of tab on them that prevents them from being inserted with an extended mag release. You might be able to break this off, I don't know, I didn't want to ruin two brand new mags.

$10 for both FTF or $13 shipped (Paypal Payment, USPS First Class shipping) SPF

Next is an Uncle Mikes Holster that should fit full size Glocks or Compact size Glocks. It can be switched for left and or right hand users, or inside waistband or inside waistband. I bought this from another INGO member a few months ago with the intention of buying a Glock in the future. I never bought one and my interest is mostly in Rifles now and probably won't be buying a Glock for awhile.

Asking what I paid for it, $10. OR If you want it shipped, I'll ship it to you for $15.00 paypal payment.

IMG_0829.JPG

I'll trade either or both for 10/22 factory mags, or an M1 Carbine Mag(s), or Carbine/Garand parts. Must be willing to meet FTF in Bloomington. These will be avalible for the next 7-10 days.

THANKS!

Last edited:

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Bumppppp...I'm going to be super busy next week, especially the second half. Then I'll be AFK for a few months. Buy it now! Ppppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee :)

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Last bump, after Tuesday I'll lock the thread, then this will just go back into my Safe in case I buy a Glock in the future.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom