• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    No offense, but one of the biggest rip offs ever. About 12 years ago I bought a 9' piece of that from a local plastic shop for a few bucks. Cut it up in sections and have given it away at local ranges and M&Ss over the years. Have a piece of it still in my orig 10/22 with several thousand rounds through it. ;)

Agreed, that bolt release mod is the way to go.

No doubt. I just don't have another source for that type/size of plastic, and I was looking at the Midway site, so I told him about it.

and horsehaulin', glad to help. Check out the manuals posted just above this. Should be a big help in any reassembly. Also, youtube. Best resource there is for "doing stuff".

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    ^^ I saw they announced this earlier... Pretty cool! I can't stand how short the stock is an things on my 10/22.

I will say though if I were just buying from the get go today I'd go with a 10/22 lite in a takedown model. I checked one out at my LGS today and I was most certainly a fan... So much so that I'll be buying one before too long I'm sure. The stock in particular fits way better than your normal takedown.

Top Bottom