• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlehman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    Central Indiana
    I have been in a private collection (here in Indiana) just as big as if not bigger than most of these in these pictures. Maybe one day I will have a nice collection.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I hate this guy, and love him at the same time...

View attachment 46314

Trust fund baby. He's had roles in The Equalizer and Lone Survivor. Former military guy, washed out of SEALs buds for safety reason

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Kiwitedferney on Youtube has a gun room that would go toe to toe with any of these. He is in New Zealand where the laws are horrible so he is required to have basically fort knox to be "allowed" to own what he does. He's taken down the video from years ago where he talks about the requirements needed for his safe room. That video showed his AMAZING collection as well as his huge rooms full of guns and WW2 collectables.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TikdqdX6vA

ketilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2016
    Muncie
    I never new that people had rooms like these! I guess I didn't even think rich people had that many guns. I must have led a sheltered life.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I guess I didn't even think rich people had that many guns. I must have led a sheltered life.

Many Hollywood stars and producers/directors have enormous gun collections.

The male-dominated IT/tech field, energy field, construction, law, medicine, politicians, inter alia.

Sports stars. I sold guns to a great number of the Pacers and Colts.

Everyone has guns. Some talk about them; some do not. Some only want themselves to have them.

The only people that do not have guns are the late middle aged cat ladies that fill out the slots in the TO of Moms Demand Action.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I'd like to add one more to the list... This is a guy from the FalFiles, my apologies if you arent a member or if pics don't show up... Paco's mancave is closing... - The FAL Files REALLY look at some of this stuff and it's truly amazing!
    I'm very surprised that full autos are legal in Belgium. Did some reading and it looks like if you're a licensed collector you can own them but not shoot them.

Top Bottom