• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • undecided

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Just figured I'd let people know that starting May 1st Spike's Tactical will be selling their colored pictogram lowers for $100. They will be putting up the coupon code to get that price at this link on the 1st.
    AR15.COM :: Forums :: **Spike's Tactical Stripped Lower Group Buy**Pricing Is Now Listed**
    Here's a pic of their lower with the HK style pictogram
    aspikeslower.png

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Hmm. I can either order some of these, or wait until the 1500 and not have to pay a transfer fee... Decisions, decisions...

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    What would an FFL transfer run on these? I know some locals charge $15 per transfer, but is that per item or per form? Could I put 4 on one form?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Most FFL's will let you put up to 4 on one form. They should charge you $20 for the form. If you need one close, I know a guy who does it from home and charges $20. He lives off of 21st street on the West side....PM me if interested.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Most FFL's will let you put up to 4 on one form. They should charge you $20 for the form. If you need one close, I know a guy who does it from home and charges $20. He lives off of 21st street on the West side....PM me if interested.
    Ok, let me figure out what I want to do and I'll let you know. I was wanting to hold off for the 1500 and try to save on the FFL fees and shipping, but I'm not sure if I will be able to get the same deal as I did last time.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I decided. You have a PM.

Top Bottom