1000 ROUND CASE OF PMC 62 GRAIN GREEN TIP 5.56- 100% GOES TO BALDGUY!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    INGO continues to floor me. An INCREDIBLY generous member has decided to donate a case of PMC 62 grain green tip ammunition. He/she has asked to remain anonymous and approached me to facilitate this for them. I want to again thank this member for such an incredible gesture. He/she has stated that 100% of the money will go to baldguy and his family!

Now, on to the goods:

pmc%20bronze%20001.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

(stock photo)

The kind individual who donated this DID specify a reserve price, so we will start the bidding at $450. This is well below the price of this ammunition right now given recent developments. Remember, this is a FUNDRAISER, not an opportunity to "score a deal." Please treat it as such, and if you wish to discuss the price of ammo, I'll kindly ask that you do it elsewhere and remember why we are doing this!

It will need to be picked up in the Indy area, or it can probably be delivered most places via the INGO supply chain. If necessary, we can discuss shipping.

Bidding ends Sunday, March 1st at 10pm Central Time.

THANK YOU!!!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I would bid but I don't have the money to make it work, even at this point. :(

I do plan on donating some money to his fund the other way though.

INGO is a great place. :ingo:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Bump. Paging Skulldaddy!!! Dad - Your presence has been requested here! Can you hear us? Put your pants on for a minute and talk to us!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    This would be good as a group buy I think. Remember, you aren't buying ammunition. You're making a donation and will be given ammunition as a thank you!!!

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    I don't mean to sound insensitive but is this for an actual financial hardship (medical bills, etc) or just to ease the process for the family. I am totally ok with either reason to have a fundraiser but to be honest it does influence my ability to give.

If I am being too personal please let me know and I will leave it at that. I have a little girl too, so I am very sympathetic.

Also, does the INGO supply chain extend to the Dayton, OH area?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The intent was to help the family with the out-of-pocket expenses related to the surgery. I don't know what their insurance is like, but even with good insurance there will be a percentage not covered by insurance.

I'm not sure about the logistics of being able to get this to your location, but will give mbills a heads up to check in here as I believe he may have this in his possession currently.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I don't mean to sound insensitive but is this for an actual financial hardship (medical bills, etc) or just to ease the process for the family. I am totally ok with either reason to have a fundraiser but to be honest it does influence my ability to give.

If I am being too personal please let me know and I will leave it at that. I have a little girl too, so I am very sympathetic.

Also, does the INGO supply chain extend to the Dayton, OH area?

The supply chain could probably get about halfway between Dayton and Indy, although it may take a little longer (few weeks).

As to your first question, well, I don't really have an answer. Baldguy certainly didn't ask for any of this, but a fellow INGOer pointed out that, even with insurance, the out of pocket cost on this is likely hard to swallow, and then factor in mom and dad not working during this time and having to be away from home, it can get expensive. The fund raiser was started to help out the family in whatever way they most see fit. Sorry I couldn't really give a definitive answer on that, but hopefully it cleared things up at least a little for you!

Thanks!!!

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    The intent was to help the family with the out-of-pocket expenses related to the surgery. I don't know what their insurance is like, but even with good insurance there will be a percentage not covered by insurance.

I'm not sure about the logistics of being able to get this to your location, but will give mbills a heads up to check in here as I believe he may have this in his possession currently.

Thanks for the reply, this way if I win then I can tell the wife that I'm not just buying gun stuff again, I'm helping a little girl's family with medical bills;-)

If I do win this then I am sure we can work something out, not too worried about that.

Also, I haven't been paying real close attention but is this the same stuff that is possibly going to be banned by Obama/ATF?

Top Bottom