• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wanted one myself and went with a glock.

It's a chunky gun, but it's a very VERY sweet shooter. Far more mild shooting than the other offerings.

And it's cheap to trick out the trigger and drop some sights on... It's a tad boring but it's still a 10mm in a 15+1 soft shooting reliable package.

jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have a G20 I just picked up a couple of months ago, I put a SS guide rod, uncaptured spring and Dawson night sights in it. It is my first Glock and so far I'm liking it, the main reason I bought it was it was it's the cheapest way to get a 10mm that I know of. If you want the "BEST" 10mm available these days, at least in my opinion check out a STI perfect 10. The only thing I didn't like about the STI is you can buy four Glocks for the price of one STI :n00b:

The STI Perfect 10 « STI INTERNATIONAL
    Thats nice to hear that you are liking your first Glock. I think I have decided that I am going to go that route too mostly because it will be a lot cheaper. The first thing Im going to do is get some TFO sights on a Glock 20. After that I am interested to see how much it would cost to modify the grip angle on the pistol. Maybe someone here can point me in the right direction. I dont know if it would be worth it or not, Ive always liked and respected Glocks, but Ive had problems in the past adjusting to the grip angle on them.

Top Bottom