Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    From the article: "This was Morgan’s 17th arrest. Morgan was currently on bond for an Aug. 29th aggravated unlawful use of a weapon by a felon charge and had failed to come to court on that case".

17 years old & already has 17 arrests? including prior weapon felonies? wtf was this kid doing out on the streets to begin with?

DaDowd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Muncie, In
    WTF is this? 17.......... arrested 17 times????Military boot camp might fix it? Then again he may be a thug for life.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    oh, our beautiful CORUPT and BROKEN criminal justice system hard at work to protect the criminals again I see. the bodies just keep piling up due to their lack of effort to enforce laws and punishments. this is what we get for allowing judges to have the power to interject their own personal views and feelings and opinions in their decisions. we lock people up FOR LIFE (yes its been done) for a SINGLE joint of weed, but yet we allow these hoodlems who will never amount to anything but a waste of oxygen to keep being released and then kill. I think its time we start throwing some judges in jail for their incompitance and deriliction of duty. or we could bust out the tar and feathers. im game for either one.

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    stupid people

The gun was stored under Morgan’s bed. Morgan apparently thought Nicholas had been “handling” the gun for too long, taking the bullets in and out of the chamber, Scaduto said.:xmad:
    from this I don't know who to blame the stupid mother or the stupid 17 year old.

This was Morgan’s 17th arrest. Morgan was currently on bond for an Aug. 29th aggravated unlawful use of a weapon by a felon charge and had failed to come to court on that case, Scaduto said.:ugh:
    from this I don't know who to blame the stupid 17 year old or our entire stupid justice system,or just chicago's justice system.

jai'rashaun wrote:
    17 arrests is ok as long as there are no convictions. I mean, you know, sometimes the police get the wrong guy. It happens.
    Sometimes. Just saying. You know.
    and this moron...just pathetic...:dunno:

images

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The gun was stored under Morgan’s bed. Morgan apparently thought Nicholas had been “handling” the gun for too long, taking the bullets in and out of the chamber, Scaduto said.:xmad:
    from this I don't know who to blame the stupid mother or the stupid 17 year old.

This was Morgan’s 17th arrest. Morgan was currently on bond for an Aug. 29th aggravated unlawful use of a weapon by a felon charge and had failed to come to court on that case, Scaduto said.:ugh:
    from this I don't know who to blame the stupid 17 year old or our entire stupid justice system,or just chicago's justice system.

jai'rashaun wrote:
    17 arrests is ok as long as there are no convictions. I mean, you know, sometimes the police get the wrong guy. It happens.
    Sometimes. Just saying. You know.
    and this moron...just pathetic...:dunno:

images

yeah, those quotes are pathetic. especialy the last one. we all have seen how scum bags can walk on technicalities. hmmmmmm a recent drunk driving incident and test results comes to mind :dunno:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    someone please put a bullet between this little hoodlums eyes the next time he commits a crime, no sense in any tax dollars being wasted on him.

rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    you know this article reminds me of a story my dad told me, about when he was a kid and he was at a friends house. his friends older brother just bought a new 12ga. shotgun and they were both checking out the new gun, his friend repeatedly kept pointing it at him(dad), playing around and so my dad left the room to go get something to drink in the kitchen, when he heard the shotgun discharge(boom) in the other room. the older brother left the shotgun loaded with the safety off. my dad came that close of being shot. i thank my dad for teaching me the rules of proper fire arm safety and handling to make sure no accidents would ever happen with my guns..

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Yet more conclusive evidence that strict "gun control" laws work. Cook Co., IL... Thank God my Dad had the wisdom to pull us out of that cesspool when I was in 4th grade!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This is all obviously a fictional tale, probably just some reporter who was bored and needed to write something, after all, as everyone here knows, Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the USA. Guns are not ALLOWED in Chicago, this didn't happen! You guys are silly!

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    It's not gun violence, idiot. It's gun stupidity.

That's exactly what it is sadly. A tool is a weapon of violence is the wrong persons hands. Why a 17yr old had a gun is besides me. Lock him up. I vote we lock him up since he was dumb enough to hand a loaded firearm to an 11 year old who was probably never educated on firearms.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    There's no changing his behavior so he should die by electric chair.

Nah, he ain't worth that much trouble, a single bullet to the head is much cheaper and takes much less work to rig up and is quicker. Society needs to adopt a 3 strikes your out program. In otherwords, get convicted on 3 or more occasions, after the 3rd one, you're lined up and put away for good. Yes its brutal but look at it this way, it'll help cut down on jail overcrowding

Top Bottom