• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    Sorry if this is a dupe, but I thought I would let everyone know. I just ordered 30rd Magpul Pmags from BotachTactical.com for $11.99 each. They are listed for $14.99 and I was only going to get a couple. After I added them to my cart it gave me $3 off of each one, so of course I got a few more.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Elmore's had a big box of them for $12ea when I was in there Friday. They were not the latest version where you can store the dust cover on the bottom of the mag but I could care less so I bought a couple and broke my Pmag cherry.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    good luck with BotachTactical.com shipping them any time soon......it took my 26days to get here

I would NEVER order from those SOBs again if they were the last MFers on earth. When you order online there is no indication of what is not in stock... that comes in an email the day after you order. Also they dicked up my order...sent things they said were out of stock, and didn't send items they said they did. The package contained no shipping order. After multible emails and phone calls, I contacted my CCard Co., and refused payment for the item they said they shipped, but didn't. Botach did send a ship tag to return the duplicate item.

If you have a couple days you don't know what to do with, Google "botach sucks" and read away. You will find the only way to order from them is over the phone, and have them check inventory as you go.

Consider yourself warned.

westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Shipping on one pmag from ineedmoregear.com was 11.15. Thats as much as the magazine itself. You need to order at least a dozen to make it worth while.

westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    Shipping on one pmag from ineedmoregear.com was 11.15. Thats as much as the magazine itself. You need to order at least a dozen to make it worth while.

good point. as with most things you have shipped you will either pay the shipping or see ever rising transportation costs subsidized into the price of the goods you are buying.

i work in shipping - you'd be surprised what it costs to send a 1 pound box via UPS to a residence. post office might be cheaper, but takes more time for the shipper and the buyer.

you can have it fast, cheap, or right, but you can't have all three.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    i work in shipping - you'd be surprised what it costs to send a 1 pound box via UPS to a residence. post office might be cheaper, but takes more time for the shipper and the buyer.

Not in my experience. USPS Priority will get a box from CA to Indy in two or three days for $5. UPS ground would be $12-$15 for the same box and take 5-7 days to get it there, after they kick it off of the roof of the hub and run it over with a tractor trailer a few times.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Sorry if this is a dupe, but I thought I would let everyone know. I just ordered 30rd Magpul Pmags from BotachTactical.com for $11.99 each. They are listed for $14.99 and I was only going to get a couple. After I added them to my cart it gave me $3 off of each one, so of course I got a few more.
    If you use the code "Magpul" you get 15% off all Magpul items.

Top Bottom