• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Weather Underground WAS and IS a terrorist organization.

Black Panthers were and ARE a terrorist organization. Angela Davis IS a terrorist as she participated in "aiding and abetting".

The Sierra Club IS a terrorist organization (not on list)

ALL of these organization are NO different than the KKK, the Aryan Nation, or the countless terrorist "1% - Outlaw" bike gangs, the street gangs, and so forth.

When someone blows up or guns down innocents, regardless of their b.s. 'cause', they're a damned terrorist and should meet the SAME fate as Zarqawi and Bin Laden.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    You do realize that there is a difference between being too dead for a trial and being found 'not guilty' by a jury of your peers...right?

So when all of those listed finally meet their maker, will you then label them a terrorist? You seem to pick and choose how and when you apply the label, just like our wonderful media outlets. Tried and not convicted doesn't change the act committed.

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    So when all of those listed finally meet their maker, will you then label them a terrorist? You seem to pick and choose how and when you apply the label, just like our wonderful media outlets. Tried and not convicted doesn't change the act committed.

The jury didn't seem to even agree that the acts were committed. People are falsely accused all of the time.

That's my point.

bluestanger66

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I wish I could say this amazes me. The thought that these individuals are possibly on major college campuses is disturbing.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Personally, I agree with those that are disturbed by universities employing those, labeled as terrorist, as professors. However, we do have the right not to patronize those institutions. If we do chose to patronize them, we should be intelligent enough to be able to see through their liberal agendas and philosophies. We should have brought up our children well enough to question the views of liberal professors and to resist indoctrination. However, the questioning of liberal philosophies needs constant reinforcement from the parents.

Just my :twocents: for what its worth.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Personally, I agree with those that are disturbed by universities employing those, labeled as terrorist, as professors. However, we do have the right not to patronize those institutions. If we do chose to patronize them, we should be intelligent enough to be able to see through their liberal agendas and philosophies. We should have brought up our children well enough to question the views of liberal professors and to resist indoctrination. However, the questioning of liberal philosophies needs constant reinforcement from the parents.

Just my :twocents: for what its worth.

Sure, but the majority of kids are going to attend schools that employ these sorts of people because they don't have a choice. "Private schools" aren't cheap, and the Department of Education is pushing further and further to require these sorts of 'core' education methods.

Cradle to grave man, they've got the propaganda covered.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Sure, but the majority of kids are going to attend schools that employ these sorts of people because they don't have a choice. "Private schools" aren't cheap, and the Department of Education is pushing further and further to require these sorts of 'core' education methods.

Cradle to grave man, they've got the propaganda covered.

I agree. I also think that this process is reinforced by the parents that choose not take an active roll in their children's education leaving their children vulnerable to indoctrination. They have not been taught to question authority and to think for themselves.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

Well when you compare 9/11 hijackers to people that have never commited a terrorist act, or have been found not guilty. I'd say thats a pretty good place to start "pick and choosing."

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I don't limit my definition of a terrorist to only those who have been charged, tried, and convicted in a court having jurisdiction.

So anyone who has ever been accused and acquitted should be denied employment?

you have no idea what I do for a living

I've taken some educated guesses...but you're right, innocent until proven guilty!

Top Bottom