ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ^ Just look at that.

18 hours ...and not a single protest, joke or pejorative, not a single evasive dismissal, nobody immediately resorted to math calculations...

We've come so far, INGO, this is great! :thumbsup:

But, we're not finished. Oh, no, not even close. We've barely just begun!

All we've accomplished so far, in 880 posts, is to carve a path through the various means of public protestation to gain access to the starting line - a path which seems to be holding - but little else.

You may now approach with a bit more confidence, at your own pace, to examine and discuss this monumental deception and its impact on our world and on our own individual and collective psyches.

That's the real 'truth' begging to be explored.

Everything else is just hidden facts, farce investigations and agendas.

Welcome to the real thread, INGO. I'm ATM and I'm here to help. :)

Dan35

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2013
    NE Indy
    So what are we discussing? The evidence is so overwhelming that the official report is a farce. But some argue otherwise because they either don't want to invest their time and energy to investigate for themselves or they just don't want to confront the reality of it all. So they argue minutia.

To become mired in ANY single aspect of what happened is to miss what actually happened. Look at the entirety of that day. Look at all of the unlikely events which occurred in a single day. What are the odds (for you math people)?

Look at the restricted access and hurried cleanup at all sites. Look at all of the successful attempts to destroy/suppress evidence. Look at the country's inability to protect itself. Look at all of the normal protocols which were not followed that day. Look at the nonresponsive responses from the military during the "investigation". Look at the "meteorite", and melted steel, and diagonal cut beams. Look at the first hand reports of multiple explosions before and after the towers were hit. Watch the video, from the dozens of cameras, as the huge plane slams into the Pentagon (Well OK, they only let us see 6 frames of video). Look at the necessity to silence comments from the cleanup crews at all sites. Look at the President sitting in a classroom after he was told that a second tower had been hit. Look at the aftermath as America followed the path to war (which was documented prior to 911). And the list goes on ... and on ... and on ...

Of course it could all have been a coincidence, yes?

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'd hoped we'd get around to really considering, if not discussing, a subject much more important and personal than the actual events or deception of 9/11.

I just couldn't use any smaller an event as a catalyst to generate the discussion necessary to expose or address the real problem.

I don't know where INGO is willing to go from this point, I've tried every trick in the book just to keep people reading and thinking.

Post up some feedback, INGO. Your silence could mean many things.

Don't just stop in this awkward place of realization, keep going. See it through.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Constructive criticism:
    This is starting to feel like a longbow thread.

Waiting on INGO, just providing a bit of light commentary during this awkward intermission.

What would you like to discusst? This deception, its adoption and support by the majority of Americans? Some other aspect?

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Shouldn't we be celebrating more than the current general election results? More than the exposing of our own corrupt government and complicit media?

Shouldn't we celebrate and discuss freeing ourselves from our own willing roles as unpaid apologists for their blatant secrecy, deceit and manipulation?

Shouldn't we declare with a sense of pride and urgency that we will never trust them without verifying? That we will never again help to cover up, limit or suppress questioning and investigation?

Am I in the right place? Did I propose anything irrational?

I read the thread... so, where did everyone go? :dunno:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I'd hoped we'd get around to really considering, if not discussing, a subject much more important and personal than the actual events or deception of 9/11.
    Post up some feedback, INGO. Your silence could mean many things.

Don't just stop in this awkward place of realization, keep going. See it through.

Yeah, and each time I went forward with any of those issues (at least the ones I felt should be talked of), it was put aside like I hadn't posted.

If there is an issue you really want to bring up and talk about, say so already.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yeah, and each time I went forward with any of those issues (at least the ones I felt should be talked of), it was put aside like I hadn't posted.

Welcome to the club. Most everyone just wanted to try defending the deception until it was proven indefensible. At that point, they just quit and retreated.

If there is an issue you really want to bring up and talk about, say so already.

Say so again? In this thread? Really? Please don't make me quote myself.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I was thinking this thread resembled what teenage boys do when they get their first Playboy.

You're just one of many who could have benefited from at least going back and reading a few of the articles. :):

Sorry you didn't do well in this thread, among the unprepared, but it is your choice to remain in that place.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ^ Yeah, Birds, I mean, it's been under there for 15 years - at this point, you should be able to admit that even your mom knew it was there. ;)

Dan35

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2013
    NE Indy
    Shouldn't we be celebrating more than the current general election results? More than the exposing of our own corrupt government and complicit media?

Shouldn't we celebrate and discuss freeing ourselves from our own willing roles as unpaid apologists for their blatant secrecy, deceit and manipulation?

Shouldn't we declare with a sense of pride and urgency that we will never trust them without verifying? That we will never again help to cover up, limit or suppress questioning and investigation?

Am I in the right place? Did I propose anything irrational?

I read the thread... so, where did everyone go? :dunno:

Corrupt government: hummm, not everyone agrees with you on that.

Complicit media: or we could say supportive media.

Blatant secrecy: of course there are secrets in government and there always will be.

Deceit: probably done in the interest of national security.

Manipulation: how else could the government possibly control such a diverse population.

Trust: look, we all did our research and then voted (well many did) and now we look forward to 4 years of successful governance.

Verify: this is what the Press, or MSM, or someone with time on their hands, does for us and we appreciate it very much.

See how easy it is to take words out of context and corrupt their intended meaning. A lot of that kind of thing was done during the election and it will continue as long as it is effective. ATM's comments may not stir the national conscience, but they may help some to think more deeply about their government and their world. Thanks ATM.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...ATM's comments may not stir the national conscience, but they may help some to think more deeply about their government and their world. Thanks ATM.

You're quite welcome, it was nothing.

An open mind can outmaneuver any number of closed minds ...if you can keep those minds engaged.

I doubt we ever get around to discussing what I wanted to discuss, I just can't keep that part entertaining enough for most to face. I tried.

At least one aspect of this era has come to a close on INGO. What was witnessed can be done again by anyone and at any time in any thread or face to face.

Learn today - teach tomorrow.

Question everything.

Be bold.

Rebel.

:)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    By the way, the leaked emails are being sited as showing high level federal government functionaries are literally on the dark side.
    Are we supposed to be surprised, after Eleanore Roosevelt was being channeled in White House seances during the Clinton presidency and people who worked with them back then have told about Hilary's plane trips to attend coven meetings?

As concerns 911, been convinced for about twelve or thirteen years that it was ceremonial magic.
    The book that I asked about (last post) is one I found a while back that discusses it as such.
    My opinion is that to examine the event as anything else is to ignore reality and confuse yourself.
    How it was pulled off is so much less important than "why?" that the mechanics of it simply become a distraction. And part of that "why" is religion. It's just not about the religion they told you it was.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...How it was pulled off is so much less important than "why?" that the mechanics of it simply become a distraction...

The 'How' I'd hoped to discuss, that I originally proposed we discuss, is not the mechanics of the events of that day but the mechanics of deception, a psychological discussion of the personal motives behind adopting and attempting to defend the 'official cover-up conspiracy theory' despite its glaring flaws and omissions.

The 'Why' boils down to the agenda of others and can only be speculated at this point. But, this 'How' I tried to probe is personal and can very much be discussed by those who adopted and tried enforcing a narrative they'd never even scrutinized. They were proud to do so in the earlier part of this thread (what I now refer to as Season 1), but they're all gone now and won't honestly discuss their motives.

I don't think they were ready for this. So I wait.

The rest of your post will be easy for them to dismiss, and you with it, so I'll refrain. Nothing personal here, and I assure you, I've looked at many of the competing hypotheses out there and sorted them for myself from most plausible to least, from most likely to folly, from genuine curiosity to blatant agenda (including a few "theories" that many suspect were nothing more than injections by shills to discredit the many more salient points of the "deplorable truthers" by association - straw men erected for ease of dismissing an entire side of the discussion).

I prefer to remain impossible to dismiss.

Maybe my earlier teaser of staking my claim on one theory at some future date will generate more interest later, after a bit of real discussion but, so far, only Arnold and Chuck seemed interested in that. ;)

I'll be here, whenever INGO is ready.

I live here.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You will have to address the truth sooner or later.
    I found out the why of the matter. It's ugly but well, it is what it is.
    Good luck on your mission.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom