• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Have you ever noticed all the stains on the floor?? that alone is enough to make someone wonder. Not proper ventilation in the building especially from the cooking area around the grill. WHo knows how much mold is in there?? The June show I always get sick. That building hates my lungs.:(
    I wonder how often they change the filters in the AC system.?
    I still find myself going no matter how bad it might smell.:D

MWCMT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    South
    We walked past an aquarium that was being used for electrolysis. That smelled pretty bad. Not sure if that was close to your booth or not.

Wilson380AR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    ZbornacSVT... it was nice meeting ya'll! I will be ordering more components from you. Great business.

Funny thing about the "smell".. I got home and my wife gave me a hug and then pulled away quickly and said "what in the world is that awful smell". So, i took a shower and threw the clothes in the washer. I had not really paid that much attention before.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    :ingo:FEAR!:ingo:

INGO gear causes anyone within sight to be instantly struck with pure, unadulterated fear. The smell isnt eminating from the gear, its coming from You! Even though you are it's Creator, you've endowed INGO with certain unintended qualities. It has a life of its own now, It lives, It breaths, It thinks, It cannot be denied.
    You don't notice it while confined in the pavillion, but when free from the atmosphere of candied nuts, dusty old leather, BO, CLP, and despiration, your olfactory receptors are able to make the distinction once again.

:D:D:D:D

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    I am guessing all the bug spray that gets sprayed on the gear. I always hated the smell when we got issued gear. Leave it in storage for years and it just amplifies the smell.

Top Bottom