Complete Double Star kit $595 Chrome lined barrel
    IMG_0001_zps9b2e282b.jpg

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Zicks jerky, 3 emergency blankets from the guy in the back room for $1.50 each, and some of that silicone tape from the first room. Wasn't planning on the last purchase, but having had a ruptured cooling hose before, figured it would be better than duct tape and a rag. Was nice to see so many more medical and food items, but didn't need anything right now.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I was really lucky at the show in my opinion. I picked up some awesome items.
    1) East German Makarov with black grips and 2 mags
    2) Another 2 mags for $30
    3) 150 rounds of 9mm Makarov ammo
    4) oiler for my M1 Carbine
    ... I came really close to picking up a M1 Garand, wish I hoped on it. Oh well there will always be others. But, on the good side I am going to set up my paper and steel targets, and shortly my brother and I are going to have some fun with my Mak and the M1 on the farm today.

kbellame

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    New Palestine
    My dad and I bought the only Springfield XDS's we found from Indiana Gun Club. Zx Guns had about every major semi-auto handgun you could want including two M&P Shields, but only in 40. I found a swivel grip/bipod combo for my AR. Picked up some .45 critical defense rounds and some cheap stuff for target practice. Visited the Stoner Holster group and found a great leather in the waistband holster. All in all a GREAT day.

(long time reader, first time poster :patriot:)

IXC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Got 5 different types of Jerkey from Zirks and my big Item was a ZT Hinderer 0561

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    We waited about 3 hours to get in, this fat man got sore ankles, knees, and lower back. But I got a sweeeeeet deal on a digital safe, and a whole weekend's worth of entertainment. For my first Indy 1500, it was a blast!

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    Great new ball cap from the INGO crew :rockwoot: $3 huge chocolate
    turtle....and a Henry AR-7 backpack gun from John at Have Guns Will Trade

:ingo::patriot:

bthacker24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Stood in line for two hours but had fun and met some cool peole in line. Ended up getting a Remington 11-87 from the guys at black bore firearms. They were good guys to work with.

hfdcowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Well the line was not that bad when i was there about 30 minutes. I got a Harris bipod, and a Vortex viper PST from Alan. Now where to find a chassis? HMMMMMM

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    first time at the show, wow, what a site. I LOVED IT. one thing for sure, next time I will take more money. I got 200 rds. of 5.56 for 140, 100 rds. of .45 for 36, 25 rds. buckshot for my 20 ga. for3.50 5pak, and a really cool necklas made from a .45 cartridge for the wife, 38 bucks. overall I had a great time seeing all they had on display. hopefully this will not be the last one I can attend. oh yeah, got an INGO sticker also.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Today I got a nice set of factory S&W K Frame grips, a used wood stock set for my Remmy 870 Police, a used Burris 1 3/4-5x scope, 4 used USGI AR mags and one scope cover all before the doors opened. Never got my knife or a scope mount for my 03A4 though.... :(

Top Bottom